The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

immagine
immagineimmagine

immagine

4 Likes

That’s what I suspected too thanks for the confirmation. I also can’t seem to find anything mentioning a tournament in Sagat’s section either.

It’s almost like the Western translators want Ryu to be crazed and hate filled champion who took a cheap shot at Sagat in a tournament held by him.

5 Likes

Actually I want Ryu to be under SNH in beating Sagat but not in the tournament other than challenging Sagat to keep up with Ken’s victory. in the end it’s just my personal preference. I don’t even want SNH staying with Ryu in SF3 or after SF3 TBH,

I want it completely abandon or turn something into a different thing like how Super Saiyan transformation is different from Kaioken technique. Not just a super saiyan 1, 2 and so fort. They need to re conceptualize how SNH works and separate it from the other Ryu power up Mu.

I never liked the Ryu using SNH to beat Sagat retcon. It minimized Ryu’s victory of Sagat by cheapening it.

2 Likes

Sometimes I want to believe that this fake and fraud leaker scouts the both the story and character
threads to assemble and make fake wish-list.

So far this guy named Dasvergeden usually post leak that was coincidentally something similar to the recent trends of character wishlist in the past and always even in the MVCi thread were Gill was wish in he jumps in to. To make it seems wanting which isn’t because planning and data gathering is supposed to be a half year latter.

Xkira was effective and doubtful because because of datamine stuff but the problem was he went to putting speculation as his leaks. While this one is just compiling trendy stuff.

I would expect Abel rather than C. Viper for Season 4, because having the two SF4 girls and none of the males doesn’t sound that believable.

1 Like

I’m ok with Oro.

As for another guy from SF4, Gouken please.

2 Likes

Another argument for Abel is that this is Blonde Fighter V.

With Oro, we have a character whose whole body is blonde, so he has even higher chances :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That guy was just referencing with Flowtron leaks and he did skip before from Capcom titles and focus on other FG titles like MK which he was caught editing the post to claim TMNT.

Kinda late to the table but I would want the following for Season 4:

Rolento
Eagle
Elena
Retsu
Lee
Oro

1 Like

I have lost hope with Lee and his drunken form because of ESRB ratings which is something that I didn’t consider before and just realize earlier this year that Capcom is sensitive and cautious with those issue to attract a wide set of target audience that they even altered the camera of CA.

2 Likes

I really, really want another SF1 representative, be it Lee, Retsu or Geki.

4 Likes

I believe if Capcom want to be different and try to be different they will go with Retsu instead than Gouken or Makoto. Just for the “surprise factor” and “unpredictability” impression…

1 Like

Oro, Necro, C. Viper, Q, Sodom and “another character”

Oro -male
Necro -male
Viper -female
Q -male
Sodom- male
NEW- female i guess

4-2

Crap list in my opinion, but a believable one while at it

1 Like

I dont trust that guy whatsoever.
Also 3 from SF3 seems pushing it. Let alone it being the “freak” season, hardly guaranteed to get new buyers.

3 Likes

Tbh the turn in SF3 direction seem kinda predictable, later SFV seasons will push things close to SF3 timeline

1 Like

Just got Cody, I really seem to be getting back on to SFV after such a while of not playing that much.

Now, aside from Eagle, the most probable SF1 character would be Retsu. He seems to be Capcom 2nd fave SF1 character due to his appearances in UDON and scrapped appearance in CFE.

As for Abel, I’d only want him for story reasons, with his appearance in story mode etc. But also because of Ed; Does Abel see Ed like a little brother the way Cammy sees the dolls as “sisters”? Would be cool to explore that. But everything else I’m indifferent about, like most of SF4 vanilla’s characters. (Juri and Hakan are great additions, Rufus to a lesser extent).

Though I want Necro and Rose, mained them in their respective series and love them for design and story. (Though they better base Necro’s voice off NG/2I rather than 3S).

I dont think they care at this point about tying into SF3. Plus they can do that with just 2, nobody is asking for Necro besides a small minority.

1 Like

I am. #NecroSquad
@mykka right now:
ep104_skull

3 Likes

Flowtron already hinted majority of his predictions. I don’t believe its finalized but his just jumping into the probability, because the neo shadaloo guys are likely to be in S4.