The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I hope they would do something like they did with the SFXT commercial…

Boss encounter and battle videos would be decent since they have very good choreography and dialogues even with 2-3 actors in a 5 minute match for an OG Final Fight bosses matches would be wonders and will go with a smaller budget for production.

They did show that they are really true FANs of the franchise it’s easy to notice how carefully they craft the dialogues and speeches. Even their past creative stunt works shows they are more than just a group of talented, passionate, skilled and professional film makers, writers and stunt man, that want to brag and express their talents and skills using SF as a theme and a ticket because of the current popular and trendy culture that is with the of nerds, gamers and geeks.

I also liked their approach in filming because they invest more on camera angle, actor and choreography compare to other fan-made film that is heavily spam software special effects to emphasize the vibe of a video game.

I’m still hoping also for OTAKING his also a very amazing guy more than being a talented animator he is also a true fan of the arcade genre and 90s Capcom titles.

This people are very much inspired by Capcom’s past works which is more than just talented and creative individuals wanted to prove something in the society using SF and video games culture.

Just for fun, old school Cestus style post :smiley:
Short list of wich model imho they took as source for SFV 3D model incarnation

CODY
immagine
ZEKU
immagine
BIRDIE
immagine
KEN
immagine
GUILE

FANG
immagine
ABIGAIL

RYU
immagine
FALKE
immagine
VEGA

1 Like

Wait, so, is Jessica just Clark Kenting Cody?

2 Likes

That’s the vibe I got from the arcade mode ending hah.

4 Likes

This just had me thinking…what if they had a “Capcom miniseries universe”

Have the Assassin’s Fist team do a collab with these guys and have the Final Fight miniseries crossover with the AF/WW mini series to create the overall live action SF mini series universe!

4 Likes

That would be a good start. AF was well done.

[quote=“Shockdingo, post:1263, topic:576649, full:true”]That’s the vibe I got from the arcade mode ending hah.[/quote]I was even thinking it before that. I was playing the story mode and was like “Hmm, that chick with the long blond hair, wearing a red dress, and hiding half her face sure seems like Jessica.”

Then saw the Arcade ending and was like “Ah…okay then.”

1 Like

Do you prefer Marlowe is secretly Jessica?

Or a different woman?

I have no problem with that if she is her. Her disguise aesthetic seems to work since it’s more than just a Clark kent glass but I like that Cody knew it and was playing along too.

1 Like

I said this to myself yesterday.

1 Like

I’m curious to know when will be next bunch of contents for fortune tickets

Even if i mostly care about other costumes like Cammy CannonSpike one and eventually more alt colors that don’t suck

Will be fun if are weekly

They probably wont release costumes that often,but then again i’m pretty sure it’s the only thing people care about.

Maybe 1 per month or two, i do expect them to release colors more often though. I like that we can farm those tickets via survial a bit, i did get the 5 x from easy survival, and will do a few from medium. Gonna stack them for when they add some costume i really want to win,maybe i get lucky !

Speaking of colors,do you happen to have a list of the current colors we can win ? I want to see how Juri’s looks :slight_smile:

Tbh i will care about fortune colors A LOT if they was actually good and not standardized shit as CPT ones

It’s ever crappy silver-metal for default, and bizzarre flashy light colors without much sense for story ones

immagine
immagine

3 Likes

The black and grey colors are great…FFS now i have to waste FM and tickets grinding it >.<

7 Likes

It’s basically his EX Shoryuken with a different call and look. But still, nice to see.

3 Likes

I was kinda surprise they made his Shinkuu 2 bars instead… It’s like what are they thinking? Nice to see anyway.

1 Like

If it’s truly going to be added as his 2nd Critical Art next year, then Street Fighter III Ryu achieved.

1 Like

His EX Shoryuken uses the Shin Shoryuken animation. It just lacked the zoom and additional hit stop.

4 Likes

It’s like there no chance for Evil Ryu Extra battle. Yet not bad for a Extra mode Ryu, I hope to see a blue like hue hair pallete to fit his SF3 style in fortune shop.

1 Like

Alli know i need muh badass shinshoryuken on muh Ryu

Also some chars with poor looking CAs, will like to see them get something flashier

Gief, Juri, Cody, Falke, Fang

Will also like see them speriment a 2nd one on characters that already got a nice 1st

In particular Zeku, Ed, Blanka, Urien and Laura

2 Likes