The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Hi guys, Does anyone know where I can find the image of this without Zeku included?

thank you

That’s understandable. At the very least, you have a sensible approach to responding to mindless hate in a rather calm manner. IMO, of course.

2 Likes

Anybody have the scans for Yusuke Murata’s “Where strenght lies” ?

I NEED this shit in my life now

4 Likes

I am curious about future story if Capcom will keep on mind that small alliance between Juri and Cammy or they will be rivals even more.

Was interesting to see these two on same team even though Juri was mostly toying around with the whole situation and Cammy mostly accepted out of need.

2 Likes

None of the kings was

Sagat seen the chance of get paid with the promise of get revenge on Ryu
Vega seen the chance of live his psycopath killer life as he want it
Rog seen the chance of tons of fight money

Birdie seen the chance of free food
Ed was under Rog
Falke was captive
Bitches were all brainwashed
Seth betrayed as soon a kick to the head turned him into Pinocchio
Juri ever been against Shadaloo

Ultimately Fang is the only to be actually loyal to Bison

1 Like

I dunno man, past Bison win quotes against Sagat are pretty ugly, and I don’t see Sagat, with a clear head, thinking highly of Bison, especially considering what he wants to do to Ryu.

Pretty much how I see it working. I just would add that Bison would call on them for certain things:

-probably using Rog for a lot of shakedown intimidation

-I see Vega used for secret political assassinations

-but with Sagat, I imagine he was mostly left alone, called only for certain things like meetings, given information on Ryu, the top notch training facilities, etc.

What happened? I feel like I should know about this for some strange reason?

1 Like

Agree Sagat is more tuned into getting back against Ryu and proving himself to be better. Even in the old endings it’s always Ryu and not Bison’s servitude and appreciation.

This proves that FANG is the person that really what Bison needs.

@TazyryLipo

That made me wonder also?

Daily reminder that Cammy x Juri has to become canon.

You can also throw in Falke for some staff action.

2 Likes

I post a lot on other sites, some times I get into arguments that include the debate on whether SFV is the worst fighting game in the last 50 years, even though I generally try to get involved as little as possible in these sorts of things.

1 Like

Reminds me of when I used to get into arguments in G+ over stuff, exactly why I hardly use it anymore.

In unrelated news: a character overview on Kolin.

3 Likes

@Phantom_Miria From what site? is that eventhubs?

For how i ever seen it, the 4 Bosses were there to represent a global treat, see it like that with the perspective back to SF2 days (without what we know today as story/characters)

M.Bison- Unknow origin. The most dangerous man of the planet

Sagat- The most dangerous man of Asia

Vega- The most dangerous man of Europe

Rog- The most dangerous man of America

They basically covered the entire power/rich world

Was a way to show that Shadaloo was everywere, not just in Thailand (where was M.Bison SF2 base)

2 Likes

Shadaloo also thought about recruiting Elena as fifth King and most dangerous woman in Africa, but Bison refused at the last moment on the ground of Elena being a punishment too cruel for the enemies of Shadaloo to endure.

/s

4 Likes

Basically it just Bison the most known dangerous man in the world

The rest?

Sagat could just be in Thailand or the most powerful Mu Thai Fighter ever lived… something like that.

Vega could just be Spain

Rog isn’t… because Birdie or even FANG isn’t something most in their respective places.

I know Juri was doing her own thing but i actually liked this team and hoped it remained together tbh.

5 Likes

Lol, just noticed this

Look (listen) first Gene taunt

then

:smiley:

1 Like

@Phantom_Miria
The original clones like Gorilla-kun were based in Australia but it went too far and the project was terminated due to the fact that the test subject assassinated 2Pac. Which was unfortunate because Kangaroo Jack would’ve made a worthy addition to the 4 kings of Shadaloo and sole member of the Australasian corps:

movieposter

1 Like

The day Seth realized being dickless is bad
immagine

Joke aside will have been cool if back to SF4 they did a SIN Shadakings counterpart adding 2 villains… maybe some wierdo like Fang and one gigantic dude doing the brute job

I like the idea can still happen as Neo Shadaloo, but tbh they already failed at variety with Ed/Falke sharing the same style… the original 4 Shadakings were very different from each other

1 Like