The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

@Daemos

Summary

M.Bison: You had better gotten me a super-psycho-drive for my birthday or else… Off to Gill with you!

3 Likes

Look at them teeth. Bison wanting to devourourour her ass.

Falke looks like Milla Rage in the second pic.

2 Likes

Shadaloo thirst is serious business.

1 Like

I’m just realizing i may just hate the head stripes on her head in Story Alt, in the sketches she offer a way better vibe without it

So, she’s a Reverse-Doll. All the other Dolls turn badass (read indifferent and goal-oriented) when they’re under the influence of Psycho Power, but Falke is the exact opposite.

Well, her WSO stream is on.

2 Likes

Her walk backward looks kinda elegant hah, also like how she seems to adjust her hat for fwd walk. Gonna watch for any interesting little details.

1 Like

Come to think of it Falke should actually be one of the tallest SF women in the series, maybe only behind Elena (not sure about Rose). Most SF girls are kinda short, I think not even Chun-Li hits 170cm.

1 Like

Falke is indeed tall at 176 cm. She’s 1 cm talker than Laura and C. Viper (175cm). All three are listed at 5’9" though.
Only Rose (178 cm / 5’10") and Elena (183 cm / 6’0") are the two tallest SF women that beat Falke, Viper, And Laura.

Chun-Li is 169 cm / 5’6.5"

5 Likes

Misgendering Cammy could have caused that lock?

I regret nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

First picture is actually @Daemos when Falke told him that she didn’t know it was Bison’s birthday.

1 Like

immagine

2 Likes

Ryoredcyclone points out that Falke’s VTriggers show the German colours during their animation.

7 Likes
1 Like

Nice, I live for little details like this.

Similar to Laura’s Brazil

Cammy’s United Kingdom

Vega’s Spain

Rog’s USA (surprised Guile was’nt the one to get The Power of Murrica)

Gief playing the old commie flag too, but there is also the fact his costume/design (like Ryu’s) mimic his flag

Nations SF best SF, i wish they did’nt played the usual “nation: unknown” crap on Falke, her being german covered Hugo’s absence

5 Likes

Makes me remember Dead Rising’s Giant Zombified Bison!!

Much to my surprise, thanks for the heads up @Mykka, the Capcom Unity stream was actually a better demonstration.

2 Likes

How would you rank the appeal of pairing?

Ash and Elizabeth > Ed and Falke > Adelheid and Rose > K and Kula > Iori and Mature > Cammy and Abel

Zangief and Mika > everybody else

6 Likes