The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Kiryu would be tight.

There are still decent characters in the poll that should be in game than guest characters

Breakdown photo from reddit discussion last November, I think.

Makoto, Dudley, Poison. Feilong, Oro, Viper and Guy are near the top still better than guest.

Fro the story/lore standpoint, Kage is the shittiest possible reveal Capcom could’ve done to kick off season 4

Seriously, what the fuck?

10 Likes

It’s Decapre all over again but worse.

4 Likes

Just read leak SC6 season1 may end with cassandra and fucking amy

Suddently kage is the good news of the day

If the next charage is Kage no Josei, I’m going to riot.

Of these will really welcome Fei Long and Rose, both into my ideal S4
Will give elsewhere all other remaining slots though

1 Like

Waifus >>> edgelords.

At least waifus are pleasant to watch even when they’re lame.

4 Likes

Who is that?

Yeah Fei is better.

And there’s a lot of decent choice left even for another season than ERyu.

It’s Shadow Lady in Japanese

You’re aware that her name in Japan is just the Hepburn version of her english name so she’s still called the english words Shadow Lady", right?

Yes but the sarcastic remark made would fall flat without “Kage”

amy have like 9-10 years, don’t know who want call that waifu lol (sadly i know who, % of SC fans lol)
Entire SC6 Season1 (and possibly last season, as game bombed hard) is 4 out 4 animugirls, one being guest and two others having weapons already in the game lol
Game will probably die without cool chars i was really hoping to see

Stuff like that make me appreciate Ono that a bit ear fans, but mostly bring on his thing for the good of the game, he made a lot of unpopular choices that helped a lot have the various cast we got now

Even if kage will take one slot, still hope to see something decent after that cheap money move… Akuma season has been the same (i don’t like Akuma) and once all was done i liked it

Same the sakura season, SF tend to pay the coin and move on

Yes, he is a clone character. He has a shoryuken, two hadokens and a tatsu. What more do you need for him to be considered a clone? He’s pretty much a clone of a shoto.

I’m not sure if this has been brought up, but it’s something interesting I read in the comments on a youtube video about Kage.

What if Evil Ryu is just Ryu being controlled by the Satsui no Hado, and Kage is a physical manifestation of the Satsui No Hado?

He’s not physical
His story fights happen inside Sagat,Akuma and Ryu soul/mind/spirit, Sagat story in particular show it

Battle happen inside him, from outside he seem having like an heart attack

You could say he’s… metaphysical :sunglasses:

Kage is Ryu’s physical manifestation of SnH the same as Oni is Gouki’s physical manifestation of SnH. They are both hypothetical what if characters that exist only metaphysically in current Canon. The difference being that Kage and by extension Evil Ryu can no longer exist due to Ryu ending his inner conflinct with SnH. It’s why Akuma’s win quote calls him a shadow of a shadow because Kage only exists as a shadow of Evil Ryu who is already a shadow to Ryu. Oni still has a chance of physically manifesting due to Gouki not abandoning his SnH path, but it seems he’s willing to push past even the path of the Oni if it means reaching whatever goal he had mentioned in Kage’s story.

5 Likes

Cassandra is what sc6 needs. We need shit characters like Hwang on it

Happily agreed.

1 Like