The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Capcom are a benevolent god. They wouldn’t deprive me of a cape more than they have to.

Don’t believe me 100%, but I recall the leak specified Alpha Bison as DLC while Classic SF2 Bison was to be attainable through Fighting Chance (as we already know the later at least turned out to be true).

Sf2 Bison, SF1 Ryu fighting chance 2018

Sfa Bison, SF2 Ryu dlc $ 2019

What about Birdie SF1? These are easy guesses and will happen sooner or latter. Every is concern of him getting stuff obvious by chance but not reminding everytime he misses and comparing the ratio.

Edited after sending me again PM because of this post

Why are you so creeping by sending me tons of PM defending xkira guy, Are you desperately convincing me that Xkira fake leaks are proven all true and would all happen in the future? and Capcom only delayed stuff Xkira predicted in the past because of Xkira leaks like he claims and said?

Should I be me amazed by xkira? because of SF2 Bison alt, SF2 Ryu alt or having Shadow Lady and Cyber Akuma extra battle? Would that make him credible with obvious stuff? Unlike flowtron?

Do you even believe Xkira has he own connection in Capcom that he didn’t used flowtron as reference?

Are you a spokesman, operative or representative?

Don’t forget that he also produce showcased extra battle fights and stage demo leak preview that never happened in his old/former youtube account that he deleted.

And don’t also forget that he stole from other data leakers and claims which is his own.

Are you hurt?

Does connecting my vergen issue corrects xkira? while denying this whole bunch?

Xkira already spoiled storymode 2 in this thread to you and also the most of the characters you posted here for the next season I’m not talking about Rose. Which you try to convince me with bunch PM to delete my quote on your post. Very shady?

Summary

False I never said flowtron was wrong and where did you get those ideas. I was SKEPTICAL but I never said he was wrong. And making stuff you weren’t even registered here during that time? Your making up stuff.

Yes it was impossible, “to guess and hit so many times in a row”, Wait was this about data mining stuff in SFV patched? not speculation or guessing by referencing past release?

Yup he really do guesses… does many fake stuff and mix speculation in his previous accounts that he tries to bury in the depths of the internet and do even caught stealing other people’s datamine stuff. That cannot be ignored and denied if were using logic here.

As for Vergen it was and was discussed in reddit that moment thats why he was ashamed that time and never brags about it. Vergen was that bad since the beginning in MVCi leaks so I didn’t bother to look at him, Yet his TMNT issue is something the made me interested that moment but what I actually got and found out was angry reddit edit posters that caught him editing.

The only thing Vergen got confidently in his leak was SMASH released. Which was a game filled with protagonist and deuteragonist along with villains and rivals from past video game franchises and a game that was capable of having a huge roster. Don’t tell me Soul Calibur reveal was something to be amazed with his prediction.

Unlike flowtron event that was amazingly true everytime. No denials and something to ignore. to make them feel right.

So if my vergen argument was otherwise would it make xkira leaks all true in the future? That’s an obvious false equivalence. Stop using misleading and misdirection to desperately attempt defend xkira and to forget xkira blatant fakes in the past.

You want people to forget their missed and focus on there obvious guesses. Xkira has been fake from bunch of stages, custumes and modes? Are you saying Capcom just delayed stuff like he claims because Capcom delayed because he leaks and Capcom want’s him to be wrong? Like Xkira brags on twitter.

He want people to forget if he got something it’s mostly different from the final product and most of them where pattern so they are obvious.

His just digging string of encrypted codes and variables that added in a particular categories in scripts. So if there would be changes on those areas like those that was assigned in costumes and stages but he can dig it but he can’t label it. So he tries to link it with previous pattern of releases using guesses,

Datamining activity in SFV can only provide you encrypted codes and values that cannot spoil the whole focus and plot of 2nd Cinematic Mode that was posted here earlier from him, which are obvious fakes.

He just even bandwagon flowtron and the extra costumes prediction with wishlist many di earlier than him.

New PM

Summary

So why are you connecting and bringing those up as reference or doubt against my xkira recent post? Was there about vergen I have mention there… answer none. And yes you are misleading and misdirecting. You are acting shady.

So everything I have said here was accepted by you. That you just notice a portion that you cherry picked?

So on something special you notice… What’s vergen has to do with that original post of mine anyway? Does it hurt you? Why are you triggered? Why bother doing shady hidden activities and PM me again with Vergen and Flowtron stuff accusing me being wrong?

If I was wrong with them it doesn’t erase the whole xkira fiascos.

I like how you accuse me of “Vergen had nothing to do with xkira accuracy”… When your clearly the one connecting it and doing it against this original post of mine?

Then all of a sudden after defending and separating myself your accusing me back with your intended doing? Wat da? That’s again clearly misdirecting.

This post of mine do really trigger you to pm me with unrelated stuff like flowtron and vergen to misdirect and make me agree on xkira?

Oh please stop sending me SHADY PM for your devotion towards Xkira. If you think you are entitled to point out his lucky guesses that makes also other people to point out his errors.

Last PMs of yours that I would read and waste time.

Summary

Yeah I wasn’t talking about Vergen your the one that PM me with Vergen and flowtron? Is this misdirection again? clearly I was talking about xkira and you after you bombard me with PMs.

Obliviously I was talking about you hurt because the post is about xkira yet your clearly misdirecting it here.

No I was the one saying facts because they are historical and did happen. How can misdirection be facts anyway.

How can you confidently say to me your making people to be aware with facts?

When ironically your sending me message privately? Is that your way of making people aware of facts? or to hide your dubious activity?
Facts includes truth especially non-isolated cases and recurring events. A person that persaudes a person to deny and ignore is not a person that represents truths and facts.That is clearly a decesive person.

While I’m the one that is true that is making people aware not you, Why because I am answering you in a very transparent way unlike your activity that contradicts your claims.

And in the first place trying to ignore a bunch of historical data like failures and mistakes isn’t about being factual.

See your misdirecting your bringing up different topics, people and events after my original post which is this. Very unrelated.

Triggered Eh?

Wow this is very reliable information is this facts again? Would this guarantee me? Is this supposed to make me laugh? So why bothered flood me with PM pleading to delete your Xkira post of character revealed in the past and this recent post about Birdie also?

Where did you get the motivation to send me shady PM and unrelated stuff regarding flowtron and vergen today because of that short post about SF1 birdie?

Your activity says the otherwise.

You have clearly misleading, misinforming and misdirecting in this recent activity from your reactions and your claims are very much contradicting explaining your actions.

Holy crap guys keep that shit in your PMs. We dont care.

10 Likes

That’s exactly, I wouldn’t say editing the post 20 times just to reply to PMs about leaks in a story thread was a good idea.

As the resident thread dictator, I must insist that you cease and desist! X-Kira is meaningless! Stick to SF story and canon please.

7 Likes

@The_Shakunetsu is an obsessed little dude lol

To be fair the other guy does’nt seem as much fanatic lol

My 2cents on all this shit

X-Kira for sure got some datamining skills, and he’s on a good streak.
He’s not 100% or whatever% accurate, sell his guess as a solid thing and sometimes probably even lied to get clicks

Still, considering his record of somestuffleaked i will ever be more interessed to read one of his “leaks” than a theory from most of internet nerds hating on him lol

#praisetehKira

3 Likes

Jesus christ at that long ass essay, its called PM for a reason.

6 Likes

Interesting!

Classic Vega/Bison also have his SF2WW/CE winning quotes, it seems that even the japanese ones were included/translated:
GET LOST! YOU CAN’T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS! (eng)
ANYONE WHO OPPOSES ME WILL BE DESTROYED! (eng, console versions)
A BABY WOULD HAVE FARED BETTER! THE WEAK DISGUST ME! (jp)
YOU, TOO, CANNOT BEAT ME… PERHAPS NO ONE CAN. (jp)
SOON I SHALL GRIP THE WORLD TIGHTLY IN MY FIST… HAHAHAHA! (jp, added in CE)
HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU COULD DEFEAT ME LIKE THAT?! (jp, I don’t know from which version, I don’t think it’s from WW or CE)

Don’t know if there’s more, and I don’t know if Balrog/Vega also has the same Winning Quote pattern.

Pretty interesting. I wonder if the nostalgia costumes will have the same treatment one day. Also, he’s with normal costume when you face him in the final stage of SF2 ladder. I wonder if they’ll change that someday.

Speaking of translations, I’ll post Ryu’s SF2 WW by the end of this week.

14 Likes

MikeRog was’nt istant SF1 path either, then they fixed that iirc

Low-key me everytime a leak argument breaks out:

2 Likes

Ok so the Bison costume looks a lot better in motion. It’s still not the best we could’ve gotten but it is quite faithful to his SF2 sprite, keyword being sprite.

Because they could’ve been more faithful to his SF2 design as a whole if they kept the Shadaloo insignia on his hat, gave him a cape and/or a cape intro, and made the shoulder pads protrude out over his shoulders more.

We basically got this:

When we could’ve gotten something closer to this:

(Note the proportion of the shoulder pads to shoulders).

Default SF5 Bison is best still.

Hopefully they will now go back and replace his SF2, SFA, and flashback story mode appearances with this nostalgia costume. Unless they really plan on giving us Alpha Bison as a separate costume as well.

4 Likes

@Daemos agree, that’s what i mean when i say SFV love to keep shit flat and weak

On other hand i got decent hopes for SFA dlc $ Bison to end up cool, they tend to don’t do weak crap when they do money costumes

Same Ryu

SF1 will be shit, calling it now (and who care, fuck SF1 Ryu lol)

Pray for legendary SF2 Ryu to be $ dlc and get proper work on it

1 Like

Maybe your describing exactly @Tatsuroko the xkira apologist that registered in various gaming forums to spread a new update about xkira prediction as he have returned from social media after his tons of fiasco prediction that led him to quit his previous accounts.

He who usually defends for xkira behalf in this thread, and would even flood my inbox with d*ck riding xkira PMs. Even I told him to stop a lot of time… How far can he go?

I’m obsessed with no one. What leads me to post that way is because inbox was spammed by the obsessed Tatsuroko.

Summary

I’m frank, transparent and unfazed. I don’t came here for the likes and be agreeable to everyone, I came here as a fan SF even before those things went throught.

I dont want the thread be corrupted and polluted by xkira worshipers by mixing his prediction with how the story should be.

because of this comment that was also talk in the thread

I didn’t bring xkira topics here anyway, I only replied when he was discussed here with this

What’s so offensive that can lead Tatsuroko to those weird actions spamming someone inbox with PM with unrelated discussion.

Summary

I’m maybe no hacker, but I have a good understanding in custom game engines, game hacking, modding and scripting past PC related games like doom, quake and diablo in some forums. And I have a strong professional background in the current software development trends that I need to collaborate with different people before any ideas went into production, because I also design workflows not just visual concerns and branding alone. I very consistent with my claims unlike other people in this thread.

So I need to understand the restriction and limitation of specific people part of the dev team. I also need to understand, review and design functionality stuff while they are still on paper before it went to any development stage, So I can easily identify what’s plausible for work to avoid mistake in implementation without the disastrous risk from financial, time and advertising.

That’s my I’m very good in ideas on paper, That some may even refer into and take inspiration with also not just a guy that post random ideas on the internet. I just hope your not into this because of other reason like hate or etc.

I am the technicality aspect and consistency on things specially on branding or other stuff.Yet I know your the guy that is good in some areas of popular reference like martial arts and sports stuff, and I also admit and respect your thoughts even we disagree because I’m never in that area or very much familiar.

As for clicks

The only thing xkira could dug into are encrypted codes assigned, if he would have dug left over graphics or visual stuff… He would already brag on it in social media because those were potential attention grabs that can cover his tracks anyway if he is going for clicks that would be headliner like eventhubs and some youtubers does if you are talking about clicks. Which is no.

He doesn’t do it for clicks because the whole content isn’t just misleading by title but everything is.

Xkira on Cinematic 2 and Story Spoiler

Summary

There’s no way Xkira methods of datamining can give story spoilers posted here for season 2 cinematic mode like who is the story focus and dominant enemies unless he already played through it or read the director’s script by internal leak, or seen left over videos which everyone can also dug through if it was release to the PC. We’re living in the age we’re DLC isn’t a premature thing like what happened in SFXT and SFV isn’t in a stage that is vulnerable for getting those types of content.

And also the fact that Xkira is getting fame and credibility for his datamining skills, reminding some for the missed is no reason for someone to like @Tatsuroko to act shady and bombard me PMS asking for deletion of quoted comments of his being scared of something.

It’s doesn’t change everything that is real and undeniable even if it’s a billion times of editing.

Summary

Editing the reply 20 times is the way to read it one whole topic rather than you spamming inboxes because of xkira apologist. I have told you many times never PM me with Xkira stuff. I’m not interested.

Man what’s your problem anyway? I have said to you before stop sending me xkira discussion and sending me topics unrelated stuff in my inbox.

I have said this before:

I don’t care if you would discussed xkira in different threads, You won’t see me there, I don’t care about his followers, apologist and worshipers of his predictions, but If you try to say something how credible he is in the story-thread that is public-ally discussed, You will be reminded how inaccurate he was.

When people are talking about accuracy in public there no wrong for someone to point out the inaccuracy because were in a public thread and the story thread, not just because they are unrelated topics but i can also cause confusion for what’s reliable and unreliable.

Again stop flooding my inbox with your Xkira obsessions and apologist opinions. I always prove you wrong with your inconsistency and misleading claims in previous numerous topics, That you even went further pleading me in my inbox to delete a quoted post by you from an information xkira said, because you feared him or something? WTF.

As for the other guys I’m sorry for the trouble, but I want to exposed how obsessed Tatsuroko flooding my inbox with PM that I’m not answering or talking to him because this comment in the recent comment.

There’s nothing wrong with that comment… but there’s a something weird, strange and wrong for Tatsuroko to spam my inbox because of his obsession with xkira for me not being agreeable to his belief along with also unrelated stuff that I never converse into but he continues to do so. And I also did say to him in comment in this thread in the past to stop sending me PMS but still continues… That’s clear obsession along with registering for a new account in various gaming forums to spread xkira return.

He might rather accuse me with stuff I didn’t do and plead me to delete stuff he posted that I quoted to forget the errors he says. While he convince me to ignore and deny stuff that did happen which aren’t isolated occurrence regarding the subjects credibility.

I don’t want to talk with a obsess person like Tatsuroko in the PM that can lead to some kind of weird things.

And the thing is I as a person, I can assure everyone wouldn’t bother any tatsuroko that would talk about xkira greatness in the public other than the story-thread. The thing is there is nothing wrong with a person reminding inaccuracy using truths that really happen when the topic is discussed about accuracy and predictions within his place of concern, love and passion is.

On Topic I loved what the current Classic Costumes are implemented from Bison and especially with Sagat, unlike the earlier Classic Costumes interpretation that was never really same like Alpha Ryu and Alpha Ken.

Why? because from the Classic Sagat they have made it look like SF2 Sagat that with body physique likeness and similarities included not just SFV Sagat that look younger by face and cosplaying as Sagat SF2. Without having the need to alter the whole SFV Sagat physique in return also, So I can say they did a very good job.

Thats also the same thing they did with that Bison which is also a great thing. I just hope the Cape stuff is in their rather than separate thing. I like Alpha Bison too but I still hope the cape is still in it.

Me: logs on
Sees that the leak argument is ongoing
Me:
giphy

Honestly, at this point BOTH OF YOU are as bad as each other. You’re aware you can just mute each other? If you both don’t want to continue with your little leaks war then just drop it. Be the better one.

3 Likes

TBH I was sure it stopped yesterday, but here he is with yet another essay… the last one, I hope.

Don’t jinx it!!!:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

Story Thread Episode IX: The Last Essay…

2 Likes

Alpha bison will just be sf2 bison with a cape and 4 extra stones

1 Like