The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

A little late, but Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

3 Likes

Happy street-meat day to everyone!

4 Likes

T.Hawk is quaking in those giant boots of his

Anyway, during December I plan on writing a SF retrospective of 2018 looking at what this year brought us both in terms of Capcom and this forum as well as a prediction of what 2019 will bring us. If I’m feeling nice, I might write up a silly short Xmas story featuring Ibuki.

3 Likes

Nice, Capcom added sound effects for Cyberwaifu!Juri. I hope she keep pushing to make the costumes special. By the end of this game’s life cycle, I hope they go all out.

6 Likes

I too hope this is a sign that costumes are about to get hyper customized!

3 Likes

Test your SFV knowledge ala Jeopardy style!
(couple story and character questions in here too. Have fun!)
*I did not create these questions.

https://jeopardylabs.com/play/street-fighterv

https://jeopardylabs.com/play/street-fighter-v-round-2

6 Likes
6 Likes

I’m sure I’m not the only one who picked up on this but on Katuragi’s bio it mentions:
“Had a hand in the creation for the motions for Street Fighter V Season 4.”

Just food for thought. I hope we get see interviews for the Alpha and SF3 era, you don’t get to see alot of info on that so I’m looking forward to that…

3 Likes

As we all know Street Fighter is featured in the latest Smash Ultimate which has began leaking over a week early to the public. The game will feature spirits that can be used on a character as equipment the replacements to the series long standing tradition of the trophy.

This list may give us an idea of who Capcom sees best fit to represent the Street Fighter franchise as a whole ooooorrr Nintendo made some requests.

Ryu
Ken
E. Honda
Chun-Li (Street Fighter Alpha)
Chun-Li
Blanka
Zangief
Guile
Dhalsim
Balrog
Vega
Sagat
M. Bison
Cammy
Fei Long
T. Hawk
Dee Jay
Akuma
Nash
Dan
Sakura
Gen
Karin
Cody
Ibuki
Yun & Yang
Juri

3 Likes

Haven’t been here in ages.

Bison in Smash would have been crazy as well.

8 Likes

Welcome Back!!!
You’re that person with the necalli stories, right?

1 Like

Correct.

It’s not that I outright dislike the character. I’m just making fun of the fact that he didn’t really do much in the S1 story presentation and got jobbed in the most humiliating ways

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

@Daemos -

6 Likes

Now we just need some cape goodness and we’re all set!

2 Likes

Will unlock because is a must, but damn, SFV not-enough-jap art style manage to make everything looks like crap

Too round, soft, flat, weak… this style really lack charisma

-pray for a good SF2 Ryu-

Hope we get a proper Killer Bee Cammy as well.

Looks cool, but I’m not sure it’s different enough from the default to warrant the reading purchase for me. Not a fan of the whole gambling system.
I’ve got Mike, Sagat and Vega so far. Skipped CS Cammy and Nash.

Well, Fighting Chance costumes don’t have an Easter egg code, so we have to wait till the Alpha Bison event for the cape, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Did x-kira specify if Alpha Bison is through fighting chance as well?