The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

^^^ Blessed image
Except Falke

3 Likes

That Falke costume is NOT eSports friendly

3 Likes

that Rashid reminds me a lot about Cervantes the Dazzling from Giant Robo, I would have liked him more like that

1 Like

:ok_hand:

I want that for Juri, also Ryu looks cool in Goukenā€™s clothes.

5 Likes

Good costumes! Except Falke continues to be awful

The Ken and Juri is interesting to have been released to have atleast a casual look, I wonder why Capcom release didnā€™t consider a atleast one casual design from those art of them for an alt.

I like Falke but yeah esportsā€¦

Bison, Urien, Necalli and Ed were the best.

Not into Ryu being Gouken kinda cringe for Ryu.

Added second group :smiley:

immagine

10 Likes

These a really good, especially Illuminati Charlie. The only one Iā€™m not really feeling is G. It looks good, but I donā€™t see him being a samurai or emperor type.

My idea was that heā€™s not an ā€œamerican symbolā€ eitherā€¦ heā€™s president of the EARTH

My thought is heā€™s using the Lincoln imagery as long heā€™s trying to sell himself in the USA

Wich link well with his faceless Story alt , imho his ā€œnot marketingā€ neutral look

I thought it will be fun if he have a different looks to please different people depending on the nation hosting him (in this case samurai imagery for japan) :smiley:

Kinda like he got some karate and kung fu moves in his moveset

2 Likes

G needs a harlequin outfit. After all, he is ā€œthe foolā€.

2 Likes

Does anyone have more info about the SF tarot cards coming out with the SF Collection in Japan this month? I want to just buy the cards but I canā€™t really navigate the Capcom JP website to purchase, and I understand that its an exclusive from there right? Would Capcom JPN even ship to a US address? Any insight or help would be appreciated.

Iā€™m a big fan of that Illuminati Charlie and I love Demolition Abigail

I know right!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Whatever they bring in season 4 and season 5, its never gonna please everyone because we all have such different tastes. One of the few things I love about SFV is the roster, I think theyā€™ve balanced it really well with the choices theyā€™ve done so far. But you also have people who have disliked it since the very beginning, saying SF4ā€™s Vanilla roster was far superior to that of SFV. Those people and I are in such opposite ends of the sprectrum, that no matter who they end up bringing, weā€™re probably not gonna be on the same page. That goes for pretty much any type of addition or changes Capcom might decide to bring to the game.

6 Likes

On positive side, the cast feel finally completeā€¦ Sagat bringing muay thai was really the last missing piece to me

Maybe get Fei Long and his jet kune do too, but overall iā€™m satisfiedā€¦ large cast with solid SF(2) vibe

From here whatever 6 they add is just enrichment

4 Likes

Some new costumes:

6 Likes

X-Kira called it

Not best costumes but better than nothing

1 Like

Yep. He was right on both of these costumes.

1 Like