The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Hope you’re right!

1 Like

Yup. Even these lazy Capcom US translators have already put up 257 profiles out of 269, lol)

This whole master-pupil stuff is stupid. I mean, I can see the likes of Rose, Bison and Sagat as masters easily, but who on earth is FANG to be granted that title? He can’t even save his own sorry ass against a Doll. How is he gonna train some kid? Same thing with Rashid and Azam. Though I can understand that theirs is more like a master-slave relationship than a master-pupil one. But it’s still stupid that everyone is a “master” now. Next thing you know, Cammy will have an apprentice of her own.

3 Likes

The Phantom hope is a thing for people who don’t understand SF design

Fang is an interessing and unique SF design, he was one even before ASF, when some people finally started liking him as char

3 Likes

If we need another agile skinny edge lord female… just please used the current one available rather than having another noob that all of a sudden becomes part of the high rank shadaloo to be add in the pile twenties female. We had the likes of Juri, Dolls and etc already.

I’ll rather see another aged new woman along with Rose and Viper, than another twenties or bellow twenties female. Gouken’s daughter or niece is better?

Fang is a decent story character and has unique special moves with elemental effect that make him interesting. The only thing that I dislike about him is his CA(angry bird).

Agree

1 Like

Ono’s present at BGS confirmed (plus, there will be a panel):

3 Likes

[quote=“The_Shakunetsu, post:3159, topic:576649”]The only thing that I dislike about him is his CA(angry bird).
[/quote]

Fang is definitely one that will benefit from a better looking CA2, but there are many others in my mind

2 Likes

A panel doesn’t always guarantee an announcement, so I feel like they’re saving the story mode for Capcom Cup, and thus there will be three announcements: 1st S4 char; S4 lineup (new opening); GEN. Vol.2 with all S4 chars playable.

Xkira is just doing a lucky guesses related to the Cinematic mode 2. If the 2nd Cinematic mode doesn’t appears likely from the usual he’ll claim Capcom delayed or cancelled everything because they are threaten by him, which is impractical and non-sense.

I’m not saying it isn’t possible what I am saying is that Xkira is making up information about cinematic 2. That’s why he is unsure of it in his recent post. Claiming it delayed because of making him look bad publicly is absurd in the first place because of the amount of resources it requires for completions and to work is not as easy to throw away.

That’s where it get’s shady along with the calling that Capcom is outsmarting him and believing he outsmart Capcom instead.

What if cinematic mode 2 never happened? would everyone believe Capcom intended to scrap the whole thing just to messed up with Xkira?

There are enough ideas to prove that he made up cinematic mode.

Another thing his saying and claimed he doesn’t took inspiration from Flowtron leaks, because NOW HE CLAIMS he had his OWN Client/Source that gave him similar answers and also a bunch of the costumes and stages leaks?

It is ridiculous to believe in that in first place why? because he ignored and keep his mouth shut when people ask him about regarding those leak which is obviously banwagoning, wishlist and speculation. That is also the main reason why he suddenly quitted and deactivate all his social media accounts, because those were made up fakes from banwagoning people trendy wishlist.

Like I said Xkira just doing lucky guesses with cinematic 2, the information he claims to dug up was irrelevant in the first place. It’s either hit or miss but regardless of those his prediction relating to cinematic 2 is irrelevant.

Are you guys seriously still arguing about Xkira? Ugh…

3 Likes

@The_Shakunetsu This is why I PM’d you last time, this isn’t worth discussing in this thread.
Anyway, to each their own.

1 Like

It is normal to challenge and doubt things validity regarding controversial issues like hacking information when they are raised and posted in public area to be talked about, which claim to happen and to predict, especially with questionable claims(V-custom, V-break, giant peter and etc). So it asked to be questioned in the first place to avoid false hope and wrong expectations.

Methods, background, past achievements and skills doesn’t means it’s always and constantly to be credible, reliable, sincere and honest because activity, consistency and probability is more valued especially if the source is involve more on spreading misleading information than the relevant one.

Summary

I didn’t talked about gallery mode or extra battle because I don’t have doubts with either something done in the past or generic stuff, that we have talked first here.

1 Like

@The_Shakunetsu Sorry if I seem rude but couldn’t you listen to @Tatsuroko and take this to PMs. I don’t mind if we get off-topic but 3 days of this just isn’t worth it. The fact that this is the 2nd time this leak argument has happened doesn’t really help matters even if you’re in the right side on some things.

4 Likes

It’s a public information which is a controversial discussion posted here, So talking in PM and silence is irrelevant and pointless to begin with, It should have been discuss in a different thread not here.

Suspicious accounts newly registered have been suddenly involve exclusively in this thread hyping Xkira while Xkira suddenly talks about things from this thread and claiming it as datamine leaks of his like jumping topics like Shin Necali and etc.

All I have to say about X-kira is this…

3 Likes

Then why don’t you either go create a thread or go to a relevant one?
Like I said, I’m not against you speaking about this as it is somewhat related but this isn’t going anywhere TBH

It should have been him not me I’m not the one that brings Xkira topics in the first place. Right? We talk here probability about character relationships and roles in various SF timeline.

I’m not exclusive in this thread. I talked different topics in other threads which I find not relevant here, yes I do sometimes talk about costumes, fan made game modes, art styles and OP stuff but I’m not hyping it the way he hypes XKIRA here, and most my previous activity testify to that in the first place.

I had nothing also against Xkira or him, I’m not BS here, Since I did that to dasvergen or anything that I find questionable(that includes flowtron).

Your Pm

It’s pointless to point error from a public info posted in a non-transparent discussion

Why? Mykka is a long time member here that talks about female characters and also the story I have no suspicion with Mykka account to clarify that. I’m talking about RECENT REGISTERED PERSON(S) commenting, lurking and liking.

You registered here in April and sending me a PM in July asking about story stuff which I find not really should be ask to me in PM? or something not really need to be ask in a PM? it’s like your just trying to establish connections, because you may have notice that I am skeptical with Xkira leaks in the first place. While you mostly liked my comments that time. As for the guy that used Xkira’s PM to him as a argument and spread/promote post/news about xkira’s sudden return in OTHER(not SRK) forums across the internet that is kinda weird and shady

As for no time for that because the thread isn’t Brazilian It’s like your talking about him in a direct manner that you personally know his feelings and it’s kinda weird excuse to justify, We’re not all western here and have english as the native language. I don’t believe in recurring coincidence and has a been shady for a long time. @Tatsuroko If you make a Xkira thread, I guarantee you won’t see me there commenting.

What I am saying is Shin Necalli being associated in a Cinematic possibility was first discussed here.

He claims his leak and credibility through the method/practice/procedure of data mining not by speculation or theory. So justifying it with “True Final Boss” because of that information as conclusion is irrelevant. Why? because it’s not acquired by the means of data mining in the first place.

Stop discussing it on PM. I have locked it already so I won’t be notified.

If Sakura was in SF3 2nd Impact :grinning:
A refreshing change since all the CPS3 originals we get either use the JoJo soundfont or Red Earth’s. Waiting on him to do some SF ones, would LOVE to see a Cammy or Guile arrangement.
4 Likes