The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

How so? Sagat was the final boss of SF1.

1 Like

Heā€™s not really everyoneā€™s boss. Iā€™ve recently played the SFI route with all the chars, and Birdieā€™s final opponent was Ryu, not Sagat.

Where did you read that?

I guess thatā€™s because they wanted stick to his SFV SF1 ending where he good a great scrap with Ryu and they gone to eat together

FFers as Cody, Zeku and Abigail didā€™nt partecipate SF1 events, so they have nothing to do with Sagatā€¦ theyā€™re just of same period
More accurate is Cody/Zeku have Abigail as final boss (he was the sub-boss of FF)

1 Like

X-Kira himself told me about that.

The suspect part of this leak is that X-Kira used to do videos showing stuff

In that last one he mention that he can SEE second CAs, example straight mention

ā€œThe latest Build contains new Critical Arts of G and Sagat. Ed also has CA2, but in his case, itā€™s only accessible on PS4, the PC version only contains the animation. In the case with PS4, all the files are already present.ā€

He can just post a video of it to show heā€™s not full of shit

Just as observation, iā€™m not an x-Kira hater at all
He said lot of bs but also did some legit datamining leaks in the past

3 Likes

He can post those stuff since he is collaborating with this guy

A sensible decision. Geki doesnā€™t need to be a separate character.

Likewise, Mike should just be Balrog. No need to complicate matters more.

1 Like

Yet I want Vega to be Geki more, but as an alt not the same person.

They arent the same person. In his SFV arcade ending, he fights Geki.

1 Like

In regards to the latest speculation:

[Deep underground Canadaā€™s most secretive laboratories, several scientists stand around a gigantic laser. The laser is pointed at a small containerā€¦within it, a single grain of salt.]

Scientist Supreme:
Begin the division process!!!

1 Like

Assuming this is trueā€¦

Season 1: 6 returning
Season 2: 5 new, 1 returning
Season 3: 4 returning, 2 new
Season 4: 2 returning, 4 new **
----- below is wishful thinkingā€”
Season 5: 1 new, 5 returning
Season 6: 3 new, 3 returning

Man, I really donā€™t want any stupid characters that donā€™t add anything to the lore like Abifail or Zeku. Iā€™m all for bringing back the veterans and progressing their stories.

Seeing as how most of the last charactersā€™ ā€œstoriesā€ sucked, thoughā€¦ I guess I shouldnā€™t expect anything from Capcom.

4 Likes

We need old man Gouken back !

2 Likes

I want Goutetsu.

1 Like

i wouldnā€™t say no to that but he is dead, as in dead dead.

Gouken was as well,but they retconed it into a coma so they had something to work around it.

I said this before i just think Gouken is a very important character to the story and if they went through the trouble of adding him to SF4 and bringing him back from the ā€œdeadā€ , it would be a waste to only see him playable in one game.

He makes his apperance into SFV Ryuā€™s story ,so there is a chance. Letā€™s hope Capcom adds him,he deserves it !

1 Like

Gouken needs to return so Akuma kills him, this time for real. Itā€™s a necessary sacrifice so Akuma can truly transform into Oni in preparation for the final battle with Ryu.

1 Like

It just say Rose,Viper and NO Oro/Makoto/Necro

How this become 2 returning and 4 new? Lol

It doesā€™nt even automatically mean no SF3ers (even if is a possibility)

Btw assuming that list as true the possible returners will be

SF1- Eagle, Adon, Retsu, Lee, Gen(dead), Geki, Joe, Mike
SF2- Honda, Fei Long, DeeJay, T.Hawk
SFA- Sodom, Guy, Dan, Rolento, Juni/Juli, E.Ryu
SF3- Dudley, Elena, Yun/Yang, Remy, Sean, Hugo, Q, Twelve, Gill
SF4- Abel, El Fuerte, Hakan, Rufus, Gouken, Seth(dead), Poison, Decapre, Oni
FF- ??? Lot of possible characters from there

I found this thread on Reddit about some research a guy made on Zekuā€™s moves and the meaning behind them and how they tie with his character. Thought it might interest people here.

6 Likes

Please spare Goukenā€¦ it doesnā€™t makes Akuma cooler, I prefer Akuma back as in the shadows that lurks and doesnā€™t give a piece of damn to the likes of Gouken and Bison calling them a waste of time that also includes Ryu.

Gouken is still a decent character design his more than shoto his interesting to kept alive as the story, a representation of there is a good fate in SF universe. Goes being someone that builds his dojo later and Akuma sees him a waste of time because of his childish ambition but it proves that Gouken full-fills hearts desire a peaceful fate as the opposite compare to Akumaā€™s goal that is clouded and corrupted by SNH to lead nowhere.

Same as Gen to that fate is failure, actually itā€™s better that Gen did die not at Akuma hands and results of doing, wasting his remaining life to a ambition that is not worth his time existence. Where his last words would be all about regrets, while Gouken is the shows the example what they should aim for but it is beyond there perspective and understanding.

Akuma should see the high of himself not from raging and going berserk but by the ego and pride. His perfect for those kind of villain with few speeches and does not need to validate himself to others. He does only talk a few and does not being obsess with someone else.

I prefer Goutetsu to return not as a living character but as a what if character and a flash back battle for Akuma.

3 Likes