The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

I miss El FUERTE, he was honest footsies

Who cares about the freak characters of a game that almost killed the franchise? Bring back Blanka.

And no, the irony in that statement is not lost on me.

I like Poison’s voice actor. Dunno why people don’t like her (unless the reason is “muh Japanese voices”).

El fuerte might actually be the most annoying character in fighting game history.

Mvci was honestly the most polished capcom fighter this gen.

Elf was a fascinating character; he flipped traditional mechanics and neutral game on it’s head. There should be more characters who can control the rhythm of the match like that.

I’m guessing based off these comments yall weren’t really that active playing 3SOE on Xbox live back in the day??

Namco put noctis in tekken and capcom can’t put cviper into sf5.
Capcom needs to start leasing their chars fr

People already have their hands full with Laura and Rashid.

fuck fuerte

Rashid has dumb buttons and can build meter from his infinite blockstun while Laura only really becomes a thread when she has meter. Elf can do dumb shit right off the bat.

S2.5 Laura vs USF4 Fuerte: A Match Made in Hell

Fuerte had ST Vega’s mix up without any of the footsies.

Yeah, fascinating. A character that spent his entire time doing jittery shit and then put you in a 5 way mix up from some random knockdown.

As opposed to?

Laura, Rashid and Fang are about as wild and wacky as the game is going to get. Before SFIV you didn’t really have wild and wacky characters in SF games. ST Claw and Twelve were probably the closest. Guess you could count 3S Makoto also.

Dumb shit right off the bat is for crack/anime games.

Fuerte is weird.
On one hand, it’s entertaining to watch him run around like a minion and throwing neutral off the window.
On the other hand, I feel bad because everyone suffers in that match, with the possible exception of the Fuerte player. Including the commentators.

That’s why I think his function reboot (Rashid) is cool.

I’m going to save this quote for later.

Also, you didn’t add Abigail to that list.

Heat’s like:

Tbh I think im ajust stick to ryu, zeku, sim & balrog and call it a day.
These other chars can get skipped

WSO is on. Dem Brits. :heart: