The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

no

street fighter 3 was a mistake

Alex was mediocre in 3s and look at him now

In my house hold you still get tons of gifts for Xmas, even if were adults now (besides one of my sisters, she’s 17 still) got asked what I wanted, there’s nothing in this world I want, no good games either, dragon ball z fighters comes out next year. -.-

Please everyone knows if you shave Boon’s eyebrows he loses all of his power. He’s no match for Dollar Save Club tech.

He’s better now than he was in 3S. Oro and Makato could fit SFV if done correctly (I played those two the most so maybe I’m a bit biased) because both havr something that would shake up the SFV formula. Oro has a double jump he can control as well as juggles and his supers had an emphasis on setups rather than an auxiliary combo extender or damage boost. Makoto would probably be very powerful with her toolset.

So you are saying Lord Boon is no less than a modern day Samson. This is agreeable.

Next announcement likely to be when?

Why wouldn’t Necro fit in 5, I think he’d be pretty cool in it.

You still didn’t realized how Capcom works? Really? You answered yourself, the Mika overkill just bring her back to the mediocrity. You know why Makoto was almost trash in Super 4? Because Capcom was scared about making her too close to her original form, she was fixed because they tamed the character too much. Alex was the SF3 posterboy and he was trash in all SF3 iterations, same Necro and Oro. Kuroda was the only one able to make Q respectable. Capcom could revert that? Sure, they could make even FANG broken if they want, but that never going to happen. After 27 years of SF I’ve learned the lesson.

Oro could work if they make his Tengu Stone fundamental like Aegis works for Urien. With that then we don’t have to complain with the effectiveness of the latter. Necro could be good, would be interesting in the SFV engine.

Makoto, Oro, and Poison. Gimme those three in SFV and I will legit be happy. The characters I main now just do not cut it for me.

Yeah, I would love to see Poison return. Playing her in SF4 was so fun.

Poison was best as a spacing/footsies char

so I don’t know what home sf5 has for her :sad:

Would be a bit strange seeing Poison without Hugo around…but we saw Roxy in Abi story…

Roxy >Poison

Ask for the DBFZ pre-order.

And I’m really disappointed at myself right now. I missed the first page. I’ll never get the OG Stars under my title. I feel like I dropped a CA combo and got killed by a jab.
Shit.

roxy is a girl though girls are gross

poison just one of the guys you know you can pal around

Hugo(Nobody is above him)>>>>>>>>>>>>>Poison>Roxy

Makoto would be a menace in the SFV engine.

… I want her.