The Street Fighter 3poxy Strike: Everybody at home but SF5 doesn't have Netcode

Nah, RE7 Chris is unrecognizable. This just looks like RE6 after a steady diet of burgers and stealing Mr. X’s clothes.

2 Likes

Turns out I deleted Skullgirls off of my PS4.
:joy:

3 Likes

Welp… SamSho Collection is completely borked. No text at all. Peeps on Reddit are having the same issue.

-________-

1 Like

can I get another SKullgirls invite?

I can play it now.

:frowning:

Now that is character-specific. It’s generally safe to assume you can get at least a basic chain going though.

We can have bigger lounges on FC too, right? Sounds like a good plan.

3 Likes

Tournament soon?

2 Likes

Sorry Pertho, I cant figure out how to invite you. @KingTubb you still wamt to play? I may jave to create a new lobby to invite pertho

I also dont know why this party chat isnt working. I guess Discord is the way to go

1 Like

Go for it. I’m down. Take your time, I wanna play with my cat

Hey Pertho, we should wait for KingTubb. Once you start playing it doesn’t seem like you can invite someone.

KingTubb, put your pussy away

1 Like

you can ready up or I can go do something else.

I made that post an hour ago, I’m not gonna wait 5 more mins for you guys to figure some shit out.

:joy:

1 Like

K, i’ll ready now. I guess cause i sent the invite Tubb can join whenever

Pertho you lame asshole :rofl:

1 Like

I’m only going to have one more game. Sorry guys. I didn’t realize it’s near midnight here.

2 Likes

Pertho’s a monster. If we ever get a chance to play MVC2 against each other (a game where he actually knows shit), I’ma duck so hard Cipher wont be able to see me

3 Likes

I’ll play one more too. This game is pretty damn fun.

I’ll watch your last game.

But yeah, it is a lot of fun actually.

1 Like

GGs guys! Definitely gotta do that again.

Good games, homies. We’ll have to play again sometime

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ever met two people so dedicated to mashing in my life.

GGs but I can’t tell if I’m impressed or disgusted.

Like…block, pushblock, avoid the situation.

@KingTubb set Big Band on his anti air assist. Don’t remember what its called.

@PlusFrames if you’re gonna stick with Filia, she can air dash cancel her air hairball for to extend combos. Also do Valentine/Filia that way Valentine can fight people with the Updo assist.

4 Likes

Lol, I especially have a problem mashing in games i don’t really know… it’s a problem anyway, but definitely more so when I’m new to a game.

I appreciate those tips though. I was thinking of doing Valentine first anyway (just because i seem to be better with her), so I’ll try that out… I also need to learn some actual combos, lol. Thanks Pertho.