The Street Fighter 3poxy Strike: Everybody at home but SF5 doesn't have Netcode

I think we just found out why it’s free boys. Hopefully when it hits consoles they’ll iron out stuff.

My eternal optimism’s gonna bite me in the balls one day…

2 Likes

Trailers are here

https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation

2 Likes

Going 1-30 has been an interesting experience to say the least. I’m going to go drink whiskey and stair at the wall for awhile.

Thanks for the game, homie.

Edit: Stare. Not stair. I’m so in a daze from that ass whooping

1 Like

Ggs man, really helped me get some muscle memory back. Could only remember jubei combos lol

1 Like

I have a feeling Chris will be a meme soon

3 Likes

You wanna whoop my ass in SG in 20 mins or so?

I won’t do any whooping, but I need anything after the absolute beat down I just experienced, so yes

1 Like

Well, I’ve only spend like 20 mins in training with my team and don’t even know how combos work (are they gattling or link based? I have no idea) so I should be an easy kill.

I’m just wrapping up some work stuff and will have enough time to get another 5-10 mins in training lol.

1 Like

Let me know!

K… i think i know all my specials… let’s do this! Lol

I’ll try to send you an invite now, may take a few mins for me to figure it out

You two send an invite.

I don’t remember combos in SG so it should work out.

You have it on PS4 too?

Also, my Ps4 cant seem to connect to the internet. Tying to reboot it. Internet is okay.

I bought SG three times altogether.

how much time do I spend playing it?

Zero.

:joy:

4 Likes

Welp. Cant connect to the internet. Maybe you two should start a lobby but make room for me. I’ll ask for an invite if i get this sorted.

Hol up. Did Digital Foundry try to ship out a FG re-release without Lobbies and Training Mode again!?

This company is a whole circus. :rofl:

More like unrecognizable.

When I heard that anguished “Why!?” I knew we’d get memes out of it.
:rofl:

Gatling. You can look them up on Mizuumi wiki, but as a general rule of thumb, you can do magic series. (L>M>H xx Launcher/Special).

1 Like

I figured there’d be a magic series. Thanks!

Is it LP, LK, MP, etc, or just LP, MP, HP?

Getting my ass whooped by spin. Last game @Dayaan

1 Like

On what? Oh Fightcade? Damn

1 Like

GGs!

1 Like

Yeah, FC. With the whole revamping I think we should move our lounges to there since 30th has a stupid lobby system.

2 Likes