The Street Fighter 3poxy Strike: Everybody at home but SF5 doesn't have Netcode

I mean Iroha is trying to please the person that saved her life. It’s as much as a reason as any other.

5 Likes

Let’s wait and see what KOF 15 is like.
If it’s trash, fuck em.

clears throat why thank you

5 Likes

Why is Bea so angry today?

8 Likes

As we know, Bea still actively plays SFV.

This is simply an effect of over-exposure to hazardous materials. :rofl:

8 Likes

Probably dealt with more Kens waking up EX DP.

4 Likes

SF6 really needs to ditch comeback mechanics.

8 Likes

I have a sudden urge to boot up Samsho again. Don’t know what’s come over me.

2 Likes

Stop telling everyone where I live. It’s bad enough that Ursa is all like “WELCOME TO DIE!!”

Hey I didn’t want to go. You invited me and Faora wanted to go. You don’t say no to Faora.

1 Like

This is my favorite part about playing GG. There is no sudden bullshit (at least in my few games) when someone gets low HP that suddenly changes the entire dynamic of the match.

Maybe Ursa will spare you from Faora and have mercy…?

Can you feel it all around you?

5 Likes

No

Comeback mechanics are not the problem.
The problem are bad comeback mechanics.

Plenty of games have well implemented mechanics that works as comeback mechanics but dont intrude the pace of the match by making a sudden 180.

1 Like

Which ones?

Supers on ST and Guts and Burst on GG for example, all the games that give you super meter by getting hit, etc.

1 Like

Supers in ST are barely a comeback mechanic. You don’t build that much meter getting beat.

Burst is more of a combo breaker than a comeback mechanic. Getting out of a bad situation doesn’t instantly grant you extra options. you could gold burst, but that’s a high risk play and doing so isn’t granted to you when you’re losing.

That is the point.
A good comeback mechanic is not only a comeback mechanic.
They are not relegated to be just that.
They have an strategic value on how and when you use it.

For example, the burst on GG recovers more quickly as your health gets lower and is lower than your opponent.

Edit

BTW, i remember how back in the day everyone complained about supers being a terrible mechanic that allowed for fraudulent comebacks/wins.
It was the very 1st comeback mechanic, and a lot of people hated it back in the day.

Edit 2

Another comeback mechanic
On BBCF, the lower your health, the longer it last your install that you do with your burst

4 Likes

GG also has guts and hellfire adding more damage to supers. There are exclusive to low-HP scenarios.

I dunno if that’s exclusive to BB or if GG has it too, but BB has passive meter gain once your health gets low too.

Also, Super is the OG comeback tool, that burst of damage that enables a comeback.

Speaking of which, SC6 gives you a free bar if the opponent only needs one more round to win.

We just don’t remember the more subtle mechanics.

3 Likes

after seeing your pictures is not really a surprise that you keep hating on attractive female characters