The Street Fighter 3poxy Strike: Everybody at home but SF5 doesn't have Netcode

How come 3rd strike gets so much love but Alpha series don’t ? Just curious.

People dislike the ISM system ?

Alpha’s fireballs do literally 1 damage if they travel fullscreen.

Fuck that game.

Alpha 3 is only fun at a mid level. High Level Alpha 3 is a chore to both play and watch.

Alpha 2 is great, but not everyone is a fan of dealing with Valle CC’s.

2 Likes

Capcom put A3 instead if A2 online.

A3 is Japan’s game and A2 is the US’s.

1 Like

Alpha 1 and 2 aren’t that bad. Alpha 2 Gold and Alpha 3 though…when I first played SFA2G, i thought I was doing chip damage :expressionless:

Idk i really enjoyed playing Cammy and Adon, granted i was never good but it was fun, and its a game,all that mattered for me.

As for 3rd strike : not even gonna lie even though imma get hate, not a huge fan of the roster.If i would chose a main i think maybe Ibuki.

2 Likes

That ain’t a hot take, it is a polarizing roster. Capcom tried to go with a cast that was mostly made up of new faces and not everyone went with it. Nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

SFA3 was the first SF I ever played and World Tour mode is still one of the best singleplayer FG modes I’ve played.

I’d never actually bother trying it now because V-ism looks like a chore but I have fond memories of it.

6 Likes

Should just play one of those mugens with 100000 characters, i wonder how much time people spend on those. I’ve seen some crazy stuff.

LOL !

12 Likes

And people say 40 characters are too much. :upside_down_face:

Just noticed the first pic has the Powerpuff Girls lmao.

I’m a Buttercup main.

3 Likes

See my Hamtaro. :rofl:

1 Like

Lmao, it has Michael Jackson also. Look at the bottom,1st pic.

2 Likes

Mange main here

1 Like

Maining this guy. Some dude in a pokecenter said he was really powerful and sold him to me.

5 Likes

I mean…when he evolves,damn…

Fucking thank you bro. Roster is sweaty butt cheeks don’t @ me

1 Like

Those taunts need to come back!!!

Guys, 33 years ago, mid 80’s, today, Bathory released their second album which would cement the way black metal would take and influencing a shitload of musicians to create dark, hateful, misanthropic, grim heavy metal. No clean, crystalline, digital productions. It would be raw, gritty, barely analog - the sound that would become synonymous with underground heavy metal.

As Joe Biden would say, if you ain’t listening to Bathory, then you ain’t BLACK… METAL!! :metal: :laughing:

image + image

ll

2 Likes

You damn right they do…

FFS SF4 each character had 10 taunts afaik, you only get 1 in SFV . I know its the least of the problems but speaks volumes about the lack of character they gave this game.

8 Likes

My biggest disappointment with Sagat in V was that they didn’t reuse the “Show more respect to the fight!” taunt he had in IV.

1 Like