The Street Fighter 3poxy Strike: Everybody at home but SF5 doesn't have Netcode

Surprised it took this long for Lauren to get put into BFTG considering 1) Female Red Ranger and 2) she has an incredibly important role in Shattered Grid.

1 Like

Ggs

1 Like

GGs man. You’re thinking smarter on my jump ins, so I guess I’ll stop those too. Just remember to check my dashes and to OS after getting hit by Makoto’s dash punch.

1 Like

Random tangent, my god Wizards of the Coast gets more and more corrupt by the day. Never seen such a race to the bottom in a while.

Fun online SF4 tournament put on by J. Wong

Cast Blanka, Flaquito, Punk etc.

3 Likes

That tourney was hype. I guess I missed watching SF4. Or maybe I just missed watching tournaments.

The next one he is doing is MVCI. Probably going to tune in for that as well.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m up to losers final. Its been top tier entertainment so far.

Hugo vs T Hawk and Blanka vs Rose matches were dope

Some casual matches i had those last coule of days on Samsho.

Summary

Samsho - BLC113 (Iroha) vs Hecatom (Iroha) - Casual Matches 03 - YouTube

Samsho - BLC113 (Iroha) vs Hecatom (Iroha) - Casual Matches 04 - YouTube

Samsho - BLC113 (Iroha) vs Hecatom (Iroha) - Casual Matches 05 - YouTube

Samsho - BLC113 (Iroha) vs Hecatom (Iroha) - Casual Matches 06 - YouTube

Samsho - BLC113 (Iroha) vs Hecatom (Iroha) - Casual Matches 07 - YouTube

Samsho - BLC113 (Iroha) vs Hecatom (Iroha) - Casual Matches 08 - YouTube

Samsho - BLC113 (Iroha) vs Hecatom (Iroha) - Casual Matches 09 - YouTube

Samsho - BLC113 (Iroha) vs Hecatom (Iroha) - Casual Matches 10 - YouTube

1 Like

Plays Iroha
Ah a man of culture.
You play on PS4?

You know that you shouldn’t play this game, the Netcode is bad.

Well, i procure to play only with people i know i will have a good connections.
Since i started playing the game, i would say that only 3 to 4 matches were bad.
The rest behaved surprisingly good for a netcode with such bad rep.

Those matches that i posted btw, were against someone in japan.
And they were stable and without lag, at least without noticeable lag.

1 Like

At this point I believe American internet is on par with russian one.
What is sad, since I have better connections with Brazil than with Russia.

What surprises me is that apparently my internet provider has better infrastructure than many usa providers, seeing as my connection tend to be good most of the time (at least with the people i know and play regularly)

Of all the netcodes that have bad rep, the only one where i noticed problems is with UNICLR.

It takes a while for the matches to stabilize.
So the 1st matches tend to have very noticeable lag before it gets on a point where we can actually play normally.

1 Like

UNIs Netcode is bad, real bad.
And buggy as hell for the PC Version.

There is a rule for ASW Netcode in not skipping the Intros for the syncing to work out.
That usually makes every connection playable.
Dunno about SNK, only SNK game I usually play is KoF98 on Fightcade and the games I had on Switch with SamSho were, surprisingly good.
But like I said, the Netcode is bad, so I shouldn’t play these games.
Games are dead, no one plays them, cause of the Netcode. There is no other reason.
Stop having fun and play something with a real Netcode.

But what will be the point if they dont have Iroha on it?

Summary

Now, if BBTAG added her, Shiki and Mina to the cast, the game would be totally glorious

4 Likes

I would already be happy if BBTag would add Homura and Asuka or a real character select screen.

However you don’t play FGs for fun, you play them for the community and in this times only games with real Netcode are alive and worth playing.
You have to think on a global scale as of why the game isn’t played in one region active.

Ok I stop this is to stupid to keep up and not even worth memeing about.

Is Samsho out for PC ? I stopped following it.

Not yet, is still tied to Stadi.
Supposely it will release on Pc this year, probably SNK was going to announce something about it on EVO, but with the current situation…

Just be aware that the game will surely be released on the Epic Store as an exclussive.

I am still wating for the pc release because i want to rip Iroha, Shiki and Mina for Blender.
But since they are taking their time to release it, i am starting to learn how to rip them from the Xbone just in case, lol

3 Likes

Please share the models when you do.

Also,man I need to dive deeper into the graph editor so my animations are less stiff.

Do you use certain addons / plugins for animating ?

I hope you don’t end up with fat Birdie :neutral_face:

1 Like

I mostly use the base stuff, since i dont really do many animations outside for practicing the tools.
I think i have tried some addons, but i dont have the pc where i have it installed at hand right now.