The Street Fighter 3poxy Strike: Everybody at home but SF5 doesn't have Netcode

I’ll play anything except A3.

I just hate A3.

:pray:

@pair_of_rooks what did you want to play?

2 Likes

Just when we thought Kira was gone you had to bring him back.

Guess I’ll bring back a lil something too…

cr27L77

7 Likes

Lol, second set of supers wouldn’t really do much to change the game.

6 Likes

Wait, you wanted games?

I thought you just wanted to add me on Steam! :rofl:

Sorry bro, I really can’t rn.

Yeah, I play both 3S and ST, with maybe a little more labbing/playing of 3S.

Except these last few days… Been doing some repairs around the house and I’m sore all over and exhausted. Lying on my couch getting drunk by myself lol

Fuck, just got called out on the meeting because I was too quiet. :rofl:

I wanna commentate a tourney real bad. I don’t possess the knowledge of the game to do it well, but I have the goddamn gumption, dammit!

2 Likes

Man y’all said something about not feeling like Skullgirls combos and I’m definitely feeling that right this second

1 Like

While playing Samsho, i have found a subset of players that will always let you pick your weapon after they disarm you, lol

I bet they get annoyed when i dont reciprocate the courtesy :rofl:

1 Like

Dishonor

2 Likes

It’s embrace death. Not honor.

3 Likes

BTW, i find amusing that i have 0 lag with my friends on USA and Mexico, but if i try to play with people on Colombia is another story.
Like, wow, we can be playing fine and out of nowhere is lag time.

Well this is a thing

https://twitter.com/sonicfox/status/1263976035588112384?s=21

Good for them. But if they replace the hot teacher forever, then booooo.

2 Likes

I’ve been going thru the trials and cerebella’s 3rd one has some fucked up timing and jank and it drove me insane.

Until I did it and I love it now.

You wanna color commentate? I got the basic idea of how the game works. Let’s fuckin’ do this.

1 Like

Hell yeah man. I’m not technically knowledgeable but I can recognize hype and have a good mic

2 Likes

I don’t get this “Commentary of Color” term, what does this mean, what colors are you commentating?

Fuck yeah, baby.

Color commentary is the entertaining side of commentary. Typically you have one commentator relaying the player strategies in poker. You know the other commentator? The annoying one that thinks he’s the funniest in the room with his shitty one liners, but on occasion he’s replaced by another guy that’s actually funny? That’s a color commentator. He brings color to the dull drawing. Usually the FGC color commentators are pretty good though. Yipes is an example of one of the best in the business.

3 Likes

Great example of color commentary:

Pretty much you aren’t making “play by play” you’re just some asshole that gives you’re 2 cents on top of what is happened.

James Chen calling someone a “tricky boy” is color commentary. That dude actually did that during the ST top eight a combo breaker. That fuckin’ guy

2 Likes

You know I just saw that weird fox person thing in the background. I thought it was always there and I just never noticed lol.

1 Like