The Street Calibur 5 Lounge: The Soul Burns But not as Hard as the FGC is Burning

Literally please… That ain’t the way.

1FFDFF10-04FB-4722-B90F-4C88E36C9AE6

3 Likes

Infiltration vs Poongko in SF4

1 Like

Sure I can help with that zoning business.

2 Likes

the amount of likes for a suicidal tweet is disturbing.

1 Like

The guy hasn’t replied yet to the thread since I last posted. Either way its:

I was trying to explain how to use Old Zeku’s kokus but it occured to me that I’m terrible at Zoning. I have na idea of what I’m sort of doing with Hadoukens but that’s about it. I got random pieces together without really doing all that well with it.

I know that ain’t exactly your wheelhouse on character specifics, but you probably have a better insight on wtf is it that you’re supposed to be doing with fireballs.

I remembered I had this bookmarked.

Completely forgot to watch it tho. :rofl:

4 Likes
1 Like

Bro, the Canada scene has a lot of crazy drama too.

Lap Chi don’t want known on some of that shit.

Without getting into the whole diatribe , why am I being talked to by your pecs?

Is there a plan B in case this website goes down? Is “SRK2” still up?

3 Likes

Yes, but it’s megashock.net now

3 Likes

The mass exodus may soon begin then…

9 Likes

BBCF seems pretty cool. I think I may even like it more than GG Rev2 based on first impression.

Shit is so much cheaper on PC though. It’s like a scam on PS4. It costs almost three times as much on PS4 and doesn’t have any of the DLC characters, whereas the Steam version comes with all but Jubei.

1 Like

The eternal struggle of mine.
GG, and to a modern extent Xrd, is my favourite game, it’s what reminded me I loved fighting games 5 years ago (KoF XIII couldn’t), and I’ve basically quit every other game genre since. But BBCF feels funnier when I play it?

1 Like

theres no way my dog ass will get up in time for that lol, but id review some shit with you someday

I was pretty down on blazblue as of CSE because the game was pretty clownish and as far as I can tell, always suffered from some extremely questionable balancing every version. When I played CF though I was forced to admit maybe I was too harsh on BB, but I’ll save judgement for when I understand CF better

or maybe i just like it more than I used to because now I like a character who is actually stupid good again lol

2 Likes

And they got something that SRK’s been missing for a few years now…

COTTONPICKIN REACTION BUTTONS!!!

5 Likes

You prefer KOF XIV over XIII?

I prefer 2002UM… Over any fighting game ever made.
The problem I have with XIII is that the roster is way small for a KoF game and the competitive choice is even less.
So probably yes, it’s a coin flip between the 2 honestly, XIII has the looks, XIV has the roster.
Edit: as KoF goes for me they are #2 and 3 all time, 98 after but only for VS, single player 97 uber alles.

1 Like

BBCF is at a point where every character (outside of Bullet and Terumi) is considerd Viable and the whole cast is getting played at tournament levels.
It is more about knowledge of what every character can do and how to fight it at this point.

And because the game has the big equalizer in Es.

2 Likes