The Spider's Lair - Juri

I need that silhouette Juri on a hoodie or T-shirt.

So who’s down to help me train sometime later tonight? I’ve fallen back into bad habits and I need good habits to replace them with.

the man @Skort is a master Juri here!

Still missing few K points actually, i haven’t been grinding lately.

Well…i have but in Path of Exile !

@JusticeSoulTuna has some great tutorials though.I learned a lot from that guy.

PS : one of the coolest Juri art i’ve seen since forever…

2 Likes

I want a similar art piece framed and put in my game room. I don’t actually like that pose, but the art is godlike.

35:46 Justakid vs punk. Justakid does very well here. Learning a few things from watching his play. He should incorporate overheads to his play though.

SFL week 11

1:27:00 justakid

1:45:33 justakid

@AriesWarlock what say you ? !

1 Like

Really nice, wouldn’t mind a costume like that.

The image says “lowres”. if you want the higher quality version is here

and the black and white lines here:

1 Like

You always one step ahead man.

:+1::+1::+1:

4:01:50 Strikefirst Gentlemanthief (Juri) vs Genryuusai (Laura)

some cosplay I haven’t seen before

this is a long one

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/862faa27-9c50-409c-8881-f40afe1f6b16/dd7at1a-1b320923-63d0-4997-b281-3e637192a9a8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg2MmZhYTI3LTljNTAtNDA5Yy04ODgxLWY0MGFmZTFmNmIxNlwvZGQ3YXQxYS0xYjMyMDkyMy02M2QwLTQ5OTctYjI4MS0zZTYzNzE5MmE5YTgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.P9MaY4fSOqtC_eGNV1oE9S3BteggHPxB_SC_CvbAYqk

https://www.deviantart.com/karaikenxx/art/Juri-Vs-The-Dolls-1-801853190

There were some Juri players

4:48:00
9:39:17

@Skort did we know about Murabito? Can’t remember that name.

some cosplay I hadn’t seen before recreating a meme “spitting while kissing” or something

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNVqT0gbQk/

a

1 Like

Cool to see some Juri action.I personally did not hear about Murabito.

Cool cosplay as well.

Imma mess around with Lucia a bit then i’m back on that Juri duty ofc.

Try her if you can, it makes me feel that Lucia’s fireballs are what Juri should had been in SFV.

Oh Capcom…

2 Likes

Great video! It’s been a while since I have seen anything from Aiai. :+1::+1::+1: Haven’t seen @skort around here in a while but I am sure he’ll like it as well.

Juri’s new Vskill at 1:00.
Can’t tell much with only 5 seconds of footage.
Them showing her using it after a CC sweep has me worried. Looks like it takes a while to set up.
I don’t like that it knocks down, which is the same complaint I have with VT1 fireball. It kills her follow up options.
It’s something we don’t have to charge to use, which is nice.

What i’m wondering is:
How it interacts with her stores.
Could she cancel the recovery with something? Jump cancel maybe?
Can it absorb projectiles?
Is it plus on block?
What utility does it give over Vskill 1?

1 Like

It looks like it’s going to be used for 50/50 wakeup games. It knocks down but the opponent is in juggle state, so you can probably get some good damage from it. We’ll see if we can find a use for it that doesn’t involve knock downs.

1 Like

Juri’s juggle potential isn’t that great. If vs2 didn’t knockdown then she could hit harder.

Looks like she does have to charge vskill 2. The charge is short, it reminds me of her store in SFIV Omega Mode, but maybe a little slower. They still show her using it after a CC sweep, which has me worried about it’s versatility. Still don’t know how it will interact with her releases.

Would be cool if we could use the vskill2 charge like the Omega Mode store, and do something like st.hp xx vskill2 store, st.mp…etc, but it looks like it’s too slow.

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1199417539949817861?s=20

The release is at the very least normal cancellable and you get a juggle for an EX bar. The range is short as expected and the charge is on the faster side when it comes to chargable v-skills, maybe a bit faster than her v-skill 1 charge if you add in the forward/backdash (32f+16/24).

So overall I’m positive, although I wasn’t expecting much in the first place.
I really hope you can cancel her h. release into v-skill 2, like you can with v-skill 1.

Well, good to know at least it won’t be a tool only for knockdowns and 50/50s. There seems to be some more versatility to it.