The Sonic the hedgehog thread V.7 2017 its been generations since the last good sonic game

Will the HD version require me to go through a hour of dialogue to start the game? Only part of the ps2 version I didn’t like.

Will the HD version require me to go through a hour of dialogue to start the game? Only part of the ps2 version I didn’t like.

Honestly the Shadow and Sonic levels are the only reason to play SA2. The Knux/Rouge levels fucking suck to.

lol wut?

I ment Okami HD.

I’m pretty sure it will since this version is an HD upgraded to 1080p and features move support/trophies.

The only thing that would have made me buy this game a third time would’ve been online multiplayer. But NOOOOOOOO…

So screw you Sega.

Meh, it would’ve been a bonus but I don’t need no stinking Online. Just need mah boys Sonic and Shadow doing work.

So I’m not the only one absolutely loving Sonic Adventure 2 in HD? Hell yeah.

Anyone feel like the music used in the in-game cutscenes is a little too loud? Also, why do some in-game cutscenes go to 4:3?

My Gamecube finally kicked the bucket so I’m pretty hyped to get this game. Looking forward to spending many hours in the chao garden and playing as Shadow again.

Sonic Racing Transformed - Ways to Play Trailer
[media=youtube]T3JsJ1_xWlg[/media]

Can someone give me the verdict of 4 ep 2? Thinking of picking it up.

So Sonic Chronicles, how was that game exactly? I got to the second world and then I just stop playing it for whatever reason, but I remember it actually being fairly decent. I found this game buried deep in my closet, and I wanna play it again after I get bored with the GG/SMS sonics.

WAIT WHAT?

OH MY GOD, THAT WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

IT’S REALLY BEING RE_RELEASED?

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

…Dude…where have you been the last two months? It was announced a while back that it was being rereleased.

I have no idea how I didn’t know about this. I am arguably the biggest Sonic fan on this site. I’m trying to buy it right now but IT KEEPS GIVING ME A FUCKING ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I CLICK ON THE DAMN GAME.>:(

It’s also been out for 3 days on PSN.

I’m pretty sure you being the biggest Sonic fan on SRK was no longer able to be argued to be possible when you conveniently don’t notice that it was announced…and the achievements were released…oh, and don’t forget the two months SRK talked about SA2 being rereleased.

D

Don’t underestimate the power of my ability to not pay attention. :wink:

Alright, but you’re not the biggest fan…not that being Sonic’s biggest fan would be anything remotely close to an actual accomplishment, a good one at that…

Why are you so stuck on this? You can be the site’s biggest Sonic fan if you really want to that badly. :rofl:

EDIT:ANYway…is anyone having this problem? I’ve tried downloading other games and it works fine but when I click on SA2 it gives me that error. x_x