The Sakura Kasugano Thread

Not much information is revealed on her so far, I will update this thread as soon as information is revealed. All we know is that she is teamed up with Blanka.

Sakura’s Prolouge and Ending

Spoiler

[media=youtube]xVvHxrmWj_c[/media]

[media=youtube]YP52l1k1YIU[/media]

Sakura’s alt costume

Spoiler

Some kind of jogging outfit in capcom colours? It says “Capcom” on her hat as well.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/lurkersupreme/shit/sakura.png

http://i.imgur.com/wKt4k.png

http://i.imgur.com/idXPf.png

SFxT demonstration of Sakura (Includes Cross Art and Super Art and Trials)

Spoiler

[media=youtube]5_HTXyQj-ek[/media]

[media=youtube]qselFEEJMGo[/media]

[media=youtube]sfLZfvsfCkY[/media]

[media=youtube]sif5yV_ma_Q[/media]

Moveset and Damage

Spoiler

Trag’s observation of Sakura

Spoiler

Reserved

Bit early for this thread but I don’t blame you. Can’t wait for Sakura either! Until then its out of Poison, Rolento and Paul for me I think.

Yeah I’m most likely gonna play Lili/Asuka with a bit Julia/King/Ling/Ibuki/Jin/Kuma on the side, but the team is going to feel incomplete until Sakura arrives :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooooh, we in there! Sakura can’t come quickly enough.

I think Sak’s going to be ridic in this game, looking forward to it.

I hope she retains her loop

So… Dan? In the ending video? What’s behind that then?

Wassup guys! o/

Since it was a long time wish of mine to play Poison in a fighting game, Poison has a fixed spot in my team, however there’s a slot open and now I think I’ve got my team. Team Sakura Arashi! ^ ^ (Pink Storm)

Dan was confirmed to be dead (killed by Akuma I think) and I assumed Sakura/Blanka wanted to get the pandora box to revive him.

Would be cool to go back to my main, but I think I’ll try to resist. Didn’t find much success with her in AE. But I guess that’s probably because her loop is damn droppable for me =[

Yea if she has her loops still it gonna be crazy
I can already visualize some combos
jf:hp:–:mk:–:qcb::lk: :hp:-- :qcb::lk:–:lk::qcb::2k:–j:mk: :qcb::lk:-- :hp: :dp::k:

and I can imagine after a light dp if it has the same recovery. she can do a cr:mk: into another dp

Hey I know you guys.

Knowing my baby’s coming home to pair with my Tekken girl Lili is just too much for me. Capcom needs to hurry up and give me a release date for her so I can set the hype-meter properly. Until then it’s Asuka/Lili/Chun for me. Really have high hopes for Sakura in SFxT!

Now we wait on information :smiley:

I’d imagine Sakura will have pretty crazy combos, launcher into cr.hp SJC air tatsu into a tatsu loop or some crazy shit :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if EX tatsu will still juggle or wallbounce instead? Can’t wait to see what Ultra they use for her in this game

Awwwww yeah.
Can’t wait for Sakura. :3

word… im in there

OH SNAP! GET HYPE

I wouldn’t mind using u1 in the game as opposed to u2, reason being you won’t get strong okizeme either way.
But she’s going to be stronger in some areas due to how the engine works, for example she would have godlike anti air options. C.hp on ch would lead to combo and aa lp sho would lead to combo.
Her shunpu pressure would probably also be stronger since if shunpu hit them in the air they wouldn’t get reset flying full screen away, but instead end up in a juggle.

st.hk would be an even better normal since you could confirm it into launcher, c.mk x hp sho would lead into tag combos, would probably be safe/+ if you tag’d it out on block.

mmm, delicious possibilites!