The Russian.

Here a few Omega Red combos. Check um out.
The Flapp Files
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Flwrogz58Ew

Your Omega Red sucsk, its only flash with no skill, same with Anakaris. Actually come to think of it, all of your videos are just flash and no skill,
My Omega Red and Anakaris have more skill than yours.

Like I said bro anytime any place I’ll got bread on it. I know for a fact that your Omega Red
ain’t see in mine. I’ll even run no assist and you can use yours. So stop talkin and come on with the come on.

I wish their was a sarcasm thign on here, maybe yours is better than mine, but honeslty I dont really care, I have played top level people with my team and for a low tier team I can win, so I have nothing to prove to you, your Omega Red may be better than mine. Oh and as for the assists, the assists I use when omega is on point aren’t that good, and are used wisely, so I will have no problem using no assists, I don’t have any Cyke anti-air, Sent drones, Doom rocks, none of it, so I am pretty much set in the lone Omega department.

You said you have more skill with OR than Flapp, but now you’re saying his might be better?

:confused:

i was saying it could be, we hav seen his videos, but i have never played him, so i just assumed mine was better, but then i thought maybe his could be better, i wont know unless i play him.

Those combos are too simple, I can see any1 of those combos at my arcade.

Omega isn’t really much of a combo character IMO, he’s more gameplay oriented.