The Queen of MAHVELL 3!: The Morrigan GD Thread

I use a Morrigan/Felicia/T. Bonne team in MVC2, I’m hoping to be finally able to put them to great use in this one.

I just hope she doesn’t suck in this game. Also, finishing shower was pretty hilarious. I played TvC at a scrub level, but using it on a person’s wakeup as they’re rolling behind you was so cash.

Option to use her old DS sprite in the game plz.

OC

That super should have stayed in Darkstalkers were it belong’s. Also many have wondered why she wasn’t given SE super. I hope she keeps both as FS was good for chip damage. Or if their going to keep it it better have ryu shin hadoken or cable’s hyper viper beam speed.

lilith what?

Actually, I’d be happy as long as she had lvl. 1 HCs that she can combo into (IMO, only reason she wasn’t top tier in TVC was because of this).

Give her all Lilith’s moves from Vampire Savior. Specifically Lilith’s Tatsu

In the VS. series it always shows them both as one Being. She should have all Lilith’s moves. The Tatsu, the extra command grabs, and the rising-naked-covered-in-green-bats move whatever it was really called.

Also she should have *BOTH *Finishing Shower and Soul Eraser.

Why? Finishing shower is completely useless in addition to looking lame.

I would like it if she had the same moves as in Darkstalkers 3, even with the Change option where she could make a double of herself and fight that way. And Lilith!!! All the Way!!! Maybe they could even make a switch option where u can change between the two during gameplay, they ARE the same person anyway

Soul Eraser that has the directable missiles from Finishing Shower.

MvC1 Morrigan please (ie bring back Eternal Slumber), add on Valkerie Turn and Cryptic Needle. Better Startup on Darkness Illusion so it is comboable, and make the illusion part of it look like Lilith.

I was told that the official artwork for Morrigan in MvC3 was actually taken from the in-game model.

GLORIOUS. Morrigan in 1080p YEEEEEAH

That second part is basically TvC Morrigan, where the BnB once she had 3 bars was to either air combo into Darkness Illusion or or VAR into Darkness Illusion.

Heres what I want for morrigan:
1: A little more power in her normals.
2: Soul eraser comboable FTW!
3: Darkness elusion comboable FTW!
4: For her to be both morrigan + lilith!

What I mean by number four is not just the regular, “Have both movesets able to be used one at a time.”. What I want is for Morrigan to be Lilith AT THE SAME TIME. This means parts from Lilith’s moveset incorporated into Morrigan. When you perform a previously Morrigan specific move, her model looks like Morrigan, but when you perform a previously Lilith specific move, her model’s animation makes her look like Lilith. Since Lilith was what completed Morrigan’s power the Lilith specific moves could do a little extra damage/ have higher priority.

I think this would make morrigan God tier, and in turn make many of us happy.

I’ve been thinking, what if they gave her flight? She’s one of the few Capcom characters with a canonical excuse for it. Heck, even the trailer shows her flying with Iron Man.

AGREE 100% ON FLIGHT!!! When I first played MVC2 I thought that they would have given her flight, but alas as all of you know, no flight.

Do want. This would definitely give her a new dimension in gameplay. Besides, she has some sort of pseudo-flying in VS instead of a ground dash.

Flight is a great idea! It’d also help make her more different than Ryu, considering she’s pretty much a shoto.

I vote for flight, she’d be nasty with that option

yes i’m in also, that is what makes some characters more competitive like sentinel,mags and storm also ironic isn’t it. It was also the basis for war machine inf on mvc1 and like someone said makes her more different than.