Rouge
Jill
Shuma Gorath
Dan
Anarais
B.B Hood
Servebot
Dhalism

With the exception of Rogue, the ones in the last list are ones you don’t get any powerup from only if you don’t have any red bar health to regain. Otherwise, you get a Life Up bonus from them.

Furthermore, if you power up from Mecha Zangief or Colossus in his armored mode, you get their version of extreme super armor. Still vulnerable to throws, but still able to block. I think there may be a couple other powered-up modes of other characters that change the attributes, but I’m not sure offhand. Maybe Jin in low-health form, or some of Silver Samurai’s powerup modes.

She gets hyper armor from Metal Geif and powered up Colossus.

She does NOT get speed up from Dr. Doom. I think she gets defense up IIRC.

EDIT: Just noticed you put Doctor Boom. Maybe he gives speed up. I never drained him before.

Strider/Boom trap, FTW.

I mentioned this before in another rogue thread: She can have 2 different powerups at the same time. The catch is one as to be from a power drain and the other has to be from an assist.

Best assist would be ruby enhance (power). Now all you have to do is just power drain an opponent and then collect ruby’s assist. You can have Defense + power, speed + power, Hyper armor + power. However, power + power does not work.

My favorite is speed + power. Speed up infinite + glitched reset + power boost does a ton of damage fast.

One drawback, though, is that the assist power drains a lot faster. The good news is, since the assist isn’t making contact with the opponent, you can keep call in ruby over and over again. Very easy to do with the speed up infinite…

lol i do this too

i fixed that