The Official "WTS STICK" thread

WTS:Modded Hrap3 amazon edt.

Selling a hrap3 amazon edition. I got this stick from a member here. We traded and when i received the stick i was very disappointed. I didn’t really use the stick cause I play more on the xbox. I received the stick with the bottom panel already looking like that expect no under feet. I got replacement ones from the seller, but they were the the ones from radio shack so that would have made the stick sit off the floor nearly an inch plus how big the hrap is. Also the wiring of the previous leds where got awful and i replaced all leds and wires, so now everything looks a little cleaner.

List of goods :tup:
-6 ps-14kn clear
-clear bubble top
-led button mod
-6 ultra bright white leds
comes with a white bat top and adapter.

The bads :tdown:
-bottom looks ugly
-top plastic cover looks like its peeling a little.
-scuffs and scratches, but not too bad but dont expect BNIB condition.
-top screws are rusted.

Obviously i cannot get what i traded or even the same amount but im asking 200 shipped anywhere in the us. The stick is great but its just been sitting there.

Where are you in Norcal? Sac?

sunnyvale.

Did you use brasso metal polisher?

Naw I used wet sanding. Took awhile to get it like that cause it was all rusty but now its all shiny.

I see, i assume you clear coat it afterwards? If not, than it will start to rust again. Anyways nice stick, and good luck with your sale!

Yupp has clear coat on it already and thanks!

I’ll take it

I will accept a trade for a dual modded te.

I have PS3 TE I’d like to sell for 180 shipped if anyone’s interested

post that ignored the 09 selling rule got deleted in here, sorry but rules are rules

hrap3 amazon edition whiff mods

Selling a hrap3 amazon edition. I got this stick from a member here. We traded and when i received the stick i was very disappointed. I didn’t really use the stick cause I play more on the xbox. I received the stick with the bottom panel already looking like that expect no under feet. I got replacement ones from the seller, but they were the the ones from radio shack so that would have made the stick sit off the floor nearly an inch plus how big the hrap is. Also the wiring of the previous leds where got awful and i replaced all leds and wires, so now everything looks a little cleaner.

List of goods
-6 ps-14kn clear
-clear bubble top
-led button mod
-6 ultra bright white leds
comes with a white bat top and adapter.

The bads
-bottom looks ugly
-top plastic cover looks like its peeling a little.
-scuffs and scratches, but not too bad but dont expect BNIB condition.
-top screws are rusted.

Obviously i cannot get what i traded or even the same amount but im asking 200 shipped anywhere in the us. The stick is great but its just been sitting there.

The game she plays is Tatsunoko vs Capcom daily, she’s 5 years old. Here’ the stick i did for her…I messed up applying the lami-label:wasted:

Is this for the 360 or PS3? Are you accepting any trades?

sorry no trades. its for ps3

…I’d buy this in a fuckin INSTANT, If I had the cash…

TWS: HRAP1 & Agetec

hello everybody, i have an HRAP 1 and a DC Agetec for sale.

The HRAP is fully modded with a Sanwa GT-Y Octagonal Restrictor. The artwork is the only thing not modded. This is a really nice stick that iv’e had for a while so it has minor wear and tear ie light scratches on the box, but works perfectly

Asking price is $175 shipped obo and will also include a ps2 to ps3 converter with the purchase

I also have a DC Agetec for sale. Asking price is $75 shipped obo. This stick works perfectly and is fully stock.

Please pm me if intrested, and thank you for your time.

NOTE: I will remove the ARMY sticker and residue before shipping it unless otherwise noted by the buyer.

Converter:

Agetec:

HRAP1:

Fs: Sfac

(Thanks for moving!)

Selling one of my many SFAC for $125 shipped. Or local pickup in Bay Area.

The one on the bottom right with the Champ Edition graphics (I may have the OG artwork but cannot say how good the condition is):

Blue Comp Stick (it is either an original happ comp or il euro, not the bad one with black actuator)
green convex (Can be switched to green comp or replaced with button plugs)
red convex
yellow convex
blue convex

Changed the button layout to:
L1 [] TRI R1
L2 X O R2

Some normal wear. But overall great condition. Bottom panel still intact.

Or will trade for a HRAP2/3.

Ray Tbk uploaded this image to

BAAWW! 170 shipped takes it.

Also, that’s a fucking dope bad brains stick up there.

WTS Full sanwa Modded ps3 standard edition stick jlf stick 6 buttons and 2 hole plugs. i used black and grey buttons your choice of balltop color. i could also switch out the buttons if you wanted.
looking for 140 + shipping i have the box.

[quote=“cue16, post:77, topic:67387”]

(Thanks for moving!)

Selling one of my many SFAC for $125 shipped. Or local pickup in Bay Area.

The one on the bottom right with the Champ Edition graphics (I may have the OG artwork but cannot say how good the condition is):

Blue Comp Stick
green convex (Can be switched to green comp or replaced with button plugs)
red convex
yellow convex
blue convex

Changed the button layout to:
L1 [] TRI R1
L2 X O R2

Or will trade for a good condition stock HRAP3.

]http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk191/rayoner/joysticks/1.jpgQUOTE]

Thats a very nice collection of joysticks you have there…Im jealous :bgrin: