The Official Street Fighter IV TE/SE Fighstick Template Thread

It’s not a mockup. The template is super hi-res and will be available for download tomorrow.

The bezels are a mock up, yes. And I agree with you. I’m only spraypainting the red trim black. I’m gonna have one of mine as Ryu…and probably the other Viper. Both are easy to mod compared to the others :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet,I’m going for Akuma/Gouken. Now I just need to know exactly what material I need and if I can do this at home or at Fedexkinkos.

sorry if i am double posting, i want to let my other thread die/get deleted
this is my vewlix interpretation

pm me if you are interested in a print (sorry i dont give away work, this was done on my own time using ai)

Good luck pulling off the Akuma :rofl:

MAKE SURE TO POST PICS GUYS! I wanna see :wgrin:

Yeh still trying to figure out where to get it printed…I want absolute max quality…

And what’s this Kinko’s “lami-label” stuff I’ve read about on SRK? Does it look pro or cheap?

I was thinking getting the art printed ON acrylic or clear acrylic overlay… No idea how I would accomplish either, though :sad: Anyone?

How do u plan on coloring the sides of the sticks…the rog one is awsome btw

Thanks likkuid for the template it’s really awesome! I can’t wait to start tooling around with it. And I totally agree, I’d like to know how to print these on some kind of acrylic or something.

Vinyl dye

This is actually untrue. I have been reading/writing photoshop .psd files for a long time using Gimp.

In fact, I compiled the latest version of Gimp over the weekend for this very purpose and was able to cope with .psd files perfectly fine.

As an aside, its a shame that there is no native Photoshop for Linux… The Gimp is nice, but a long way from being great :frowning:

I think you can put this useful link in the first message S-Rotendo:
http://www.design-lib.com/the_batch-psd-to-jpg.php

that dan 1 is sickening, make it for me please

All of these templates look awesome but I was wondering if one of you guys could do a cool Guile-themed one?
And maby a little guide how to replace the artwork of the standard edition…I heard its a real pain…

Geez, keeps moving around where we are posting these things.

Ya. The forum is a mess atm.

Great concepts, guys.

likkuid can you make a Chun Li and Cammy cover dont have photoshop so i tried to use gimp and am ready to pull my hair out :looney: if you can id appreciate it

The Venom one looks damn beastly…

Where did you get the “Chung-Li in the new outfit” art? May I have it please?

Where do you guys print out the picture when its all done at Kinkos? When you finally get it how do you put it on with a sticker or something?

Yep, print it out at any professional printing place that can print laminated labels or heavy duty stickers - that way the back will have an adhesive to stick to the stick.

Does anyone have examples (maybe in the custom stick thread) of what this looks like? + close ups for quality.

& not taking requests guys, busy with school work.

Wow, GIMP opens .psd files? That’s retarded lol. My bad :lol:

And guys, what would be the best way to paint that red trim? I want to make mine black…but I want it CLEAN.

jhferry: nice sticks! I forgot to include the white trim haha, but you pulled it off well. FYI you forgot to change the balltop reflection color on most of 'em, and you didn’t hide the black buttons for the buttons on the far right, giving you a harsher ‘shadow’ then necessary…LOL I’m a little OCD :stuck_out_tongue: