The official snk page answered the problem to sergio with a character of samuraid shodown ps4 dlc

THE OFFICIAL SNK PAGE ANSWERED THE PROBLEM TO SERGIO WITH A CHARACTER OF SAMURAID SHODOWN PS4 DLCI BUY THE SAMURAI SHODOWN GAME FOR PS4 AND THERE IS AN ERROR OF THE CHARACTER DOWNLOADS DO NOT APPEAR IN THE GAME THEY ARE ALREADY PURCHASED AND I BUY IT DOESN’T APPEAR SAYS IF YOU WANT TO USE THE CHARACTER YOU WILL BASE YOU HAVE TO BUY IT IS PURCHASED THIS IS WHAT HE SAID TO ME AN OFFICIAL SNK PAGE IS SERIOUSLY SAYS. [](javascript:void(0)) e from 2019 09:56 p. m. To: Sergio Reyes Ledesma Subject: Re: SNKSamurai shodown ps4 Download characters dlc problems Dear customer, Thank you for contacting us this time. This is the SNK support center. Confirm the following contents once in the consultation and let us know the detailed situation .------------------ 1.It is the version of the game up to date 2. Is a pass purchased seasonal? 3. Does the season pass purchased and the game region match? 4. Have you tried restarting Playstation4? ------------------ Yes If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask us at any time. Thank you again for your support of our products .////////////////////////// //// SNK User SupportSNK Official website https: // www.snk-corp.co.jp///////////////////////////// // ________________________________: Sergio Reyes Ledesma : 20191110 19:48: info@snk-corp.co.jp <info@snk-corp.co.jp>: SNKSamurai shodown ps4 Download characters dlc problems2019-11 -10 19: 48: 13SNK [Your name] Sergio Reyes Ledesma [Your email address] monsterhunterseregios@hotmail.com[Category] Queries about our game products [Title] Samurai shodown ps4 Download characters dlc problems [Query details] I am from Tijuana, Mexico. I have problems downloading the DLC, the base and other characters do not appear on my PlayStation 4. There is a game where you help me with this problem. Download this game tell me [AttachmON

[](javascript:document.capcom_wl.go(‘https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hGRUS9kxNsk/Xckx2D3s-pI/AAAAAAAAFK4/KcBmtHtOKpUFSkMi5SiyiclynsX9zRpxwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/basara%2Bcomprado.jpg’))

[](javascript:document.capcom_wl.go(‘https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HOlsl_rLEoQ/Xckx3j6F05I/AAAAAAAAFK8/enlg8kyDUIcWjrBqHrtPJRRbvJ01GNWIgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/EJFITCSU8AAVty-.jpg’))

THE OFFICIAL SNK PAGE I SEND THE LINK OF THE ADVANCED STREET FIGHTER BLOG FAN PLAYER IF THIS OFFICIAL SNK ISSUE RESOLVE

The fuck is this? Let go of the shift key.

Oh, I know this guy from other forums. He is some Mexican dude who you would THINK uses Google translator to convey his thoughts to another language, but then again, even in Spanish his posts make NOOOOO sense.

He also keeps having these rather insanely ridiculous ideas that some video game characters are based on his likeness.

He actually believes them too.

Aside from that, just ignore his posts/topics because reasoning/logic is beyond his mental comprehension

2 Likes

Oh fuck yes, this is the type of poster you only see once a century. :joy:

Sergio has a mild mental disability (and it’s not a joke), don’t be too harsh on him, guys.

1 Like