The Official Jacksonville FL thread, where we don't care about tiers

Depending on how late “tonight” means I will probably be playing both my XBL tag is To Salty just a note though I suck in MvC3 and I use Phoenix.

EDIT: @Sying if we don’t get some games in soon I will bribe Birds! to put you in my bracket next tourney.

aye im absolutely down to go to otown last ceo was a placement to get into evo so yyess siirr. glad to see that there is pple who want to take there game out side of jayville

‘jacksonville… where everything is too far and shit is boring here’ thread.

Hey guys! I’m newish to the Jax area and am glad to see there’s a scene taking off here. Back home I never had access to any kind of gaming scene, so this is very exciting for me! I play Third Strike, SF4 and MVC3, but I’m not really great at any of them. I figure I have to start somewhere, and I’m only getting so far taking my licks online from randoms who are rarely helpful in upping my game. Just figured I’d throw my XBL tag out there, and hopefully start making some new local friends for matchups. I’m Mace Hand on XBL. I try to play at least a bit on most days.

Shoot me some friend requests if interested. Hope to spar with some of you soon!

I’m a scrub too! Friend me PlayYing . Also see the google doc on my sig to get more XBL sigs. Aristotle is always on and is good to learn from.

Sying…you seriously need to hop on facebook and make the post about ranbats there as welllllllllll.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Add me too mace. Ho11ywood2010. Im not that great either imo but ill try to give some of what i know

well that sucks. i guess theres really nothing to say except that it sux that i cant participate in a game i like cause the pad on 360 sucks dick and that for whatever reason, arcade stick isnt a much better solution. oh well.

I’ve heard good things about the new xbox controller and you could always use a PS2 x 360 adapter.

Added Sying, Hollywood2010 and To Salty. Looking forward to the beatings. gg

Come out to Hammerhall on Sundays. I’m always down to show folks a few things in 3rd Strike.

Lol title thread is misleading haha

Well we do have the number one sean in 3S:OE, and we have an inordinate amount of Makotos/Sakura’s and in our community. In Mahvel, its the nature of the game, need someone to rep Arthur lol

We need more people on jacksonville fb thread!!! Message me aka joshua jarbo for invite!!

I’m Scrubs McSalty on FB. Answer my PM dangit, oh and register for my ranbats.

ive heard the Dpad is cheaply made and it breaks pretty easily after awhile. does anybody have one of the madcatz “Saturn” pads theyd be willing to bring? id play on those.

Just invest in a ps2 to 360 converter

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

If there is 3S at Underground Alley, I will swing by to see what’s going on. =)

There is, there is a strong showing of 3S at HH too, come out there too!

I’ve been to HH a few times. Nice gathering of players. Any idea what time the games start at UA today?