The Nintendo Switch Thread v. Come post on Mega Shock!: I’m not updating this anymore

They might not have the legal right to do so. They own the IP might might not have rights to the assets or coding used. Or they have to option Wayforwards to work on that portion of the game
They are already spending a pretty dime brining M2 in who apperently been in demand for anything Retro lately

1 Like

I’m aware. I can still be mad about it though. It’s a phenomenal title

Are the Breath of Fire games any good? The first and second games for SNES are in the Switch Online library, and I never played either of them. I started Breath of Fire and it seems a little dated, but I barely got anywhere. Wondering if they’d worth putting time into. For reference, my favorite RPG is FFVI.

Breath of Fire II is amazing. A lot of people argue BoF II and BoF IV are the best in the series. I don’t remember much of the original breath of fire so I can’t say much on it. What I do remember I liked a lot tho

1 Like

What console is IV on?

PSOne

1 Like

Word. Maybe I’ll check II out then.

One of your party members is a swoll armadillo white mage with a cross bow. Also you get to turn into a dragon.

10/10.

4 Likes

BOF1 has no ending. It just…ends. its also pretty fucking old. That matters for jrpgs.

BOFII is cool. Good game.

BOFIII is fucking amazing and God damn beautiful.

BOFIV is also fucking amazing but not as pretty as 3 and has some pretty wonky camera issues. It’s the first 3D BOF.

There is no BOFV. I repeated there is no BOFV Dragon Quarter. Some weird rumor I heard about but it doesn’t exist I swear!!! >.>

3 Likes

I’m mad they didn’t put Contra Force. Is a NES game and it was made and published by Konami. It is really good, have nice childhood memories

1 Like

I would normally jump in to defend BoF V but there sadly is no point and Capcom pooped on the franchise by making BoF VI a mobile game so yeah just stick with the first four games.

1 Like

I’ve never played 3. I don’t think I have anywaus? I think I have the remaster PSP port digitally on my PSN. I couldn’t play if I wanted to though since I no longer have a vita.

1 Like

PSPs be cheap son.

2 Likes

That’s fine. I don’t want a psp tho

Omg. They gave Dunban every generic JRPG protagonist sword ever. Lol.

But then they also gave him a giant axe because why not

1 Like

So as mentioned I just got Dunban.

Everyone except Dunban has over 10k AP. Because I haven’t spent any yet. Lol. I still don’t know what I should put them into.

I keep looking at spoiler-free Art Builds for characters and they’re all different. I just don’t wanna put shit into an end game useless art

Edit: Shulks Shadow Eye is a lot better than I gave it credit for

@darc_requiem I know you’ve been playing it hella like I have. What do your builds look like so far?

Honestly, I haven’t really put too much into my builds. Just have set myself up to be able to break, topple, and daze my enemies as much as possible. I haven’t really used anyone outside of Shulk, Reyn, and Sharla.

1 Like

Oh he could emulate the game on the PC.
But it’s not my problem :coffee:

That’s more or less my game plan has been too except I haven’t been leveling anything. Lol.

Dunban hits like a truck so I’ve been using him in the area I’m at right now instead of Sharla.