The names Logan, I mean James Howlett - Wolverine Mixups

Playing online I drop combos quite a bit. When I mess up a combo into berzerker barrage X and they’re able to block, I’ll xfc and do a crossup slash canceled to berzerker charge. Hits pretty often, and when it doesn’t, it’s safe and you’re set to rush them down. You do have to delay the slash just a bit, though, as if you do it right out of the xfc, it will keep them in block stun so they autoblock.

Just curious, Dime, how come you’re using light attacks in your air combos instead of two mediums?

It was neutral.

I didn’t mention, but there are options for both forward, or backward techs (on the dash forward one, since it’s the one I use :))

Forward: Heavy B slash will cross them up. Back: Light b slash will cross them up.

In the corner, you can easily plink dash to follow the opponent’s tech roll. This will put you right in your opponent’s face. The most useful is off of 3M (slide), since you can always end with it, and you don’t have to delay the plink dash.

If you’ve trained the opponent to not mash out or run away, you can go straight into mixup.

A good example is: 3M, plink dash, call assist, jump straight up, jL. Assuming you have the proper assist for this, you can get a full combo. I use Akuma’s Tatsu for this. I follow up with wavedash, dash 5HS, BnB.

May be a scrub question, (marvel 3 is my first serious fighting game) but what is a plink dash / w hat does that mean?

(Searched the net and was directed to this thread from the Wolvy combo thread)

Plink dash is when you press one attack button, then immediately press a second. Just a 1 frame gap in between inputs. This causes your character to start a normal attack, but then it’s canceled by the dash. The dash can be canceled by a normal attack. So, plink dash is a replacement for wave dash in MvC3. Plink dash over and over and you fly across the screen. Might want to check the plink threads in the SF4 forum for more info on the plinking technique, if you’re not familiar with it. The buttons are pressed in the same way.