The MvC3 Hulk thread

So yeah uh discuss the Emerald Giant and what stuff you’d like to see him as.

Hulk’s colors-
http://shoryuken.com/f340/hulk-thread-232450/index14.html#post10023521

Movelist:
Specials:
Gamma Wave: charge B,F+A
Gamme Charge: QCF+A
Antiair Gamma Charge : DP+A
Gamma Tornado (grab): HCB+A

Supers:
Gamma Tsunami: QCF+2A
Gamma Quake: DP+2A

Assists:
A: Gamma Charge
B: Antiair Gamma Charge
Y: Gamma Wave (Quake)

Gameplay/match vids-
http://shoryuken.com/f340/hulk-thread-232450/index15.html#post10078577

hulk slash lmfao

I just want to know what Chris Redfield thought shooting Hulk with a pistol was gonna result in. “SUPERCOMBOFINISH!”?

Why didn’t anyone think of shooting the Hulk? Didn’t they all know that handguns were his one weakness?

^_-;

Seriously though, unless those bullets are made of adamantium …Chris is SOL.

Hulk looked fantastic. I hope Gamma base is a stage.

The ability of him able to transform into “Zombie Hulk” would be nice, which would give him Extra power and make his attacks more damaging as well as give him a meaner crazier look.

How about the opposite; the player starts off as Bruce Banner, and turns into the Hulk using a Hyper combo.

What else is he gonna do? It’s not like he has a choice. Hulk is after him, Chris is not the kind to just sit there and take it.

Zombie Hulk would be more of an Alternate.

I loved Marvel Zombies but for the love of God I hope there are no Marvel Zombie references in this game period. It would ruin the vibe for me. Maybe I guess if they had to put something in, then i’d hope it would be exclusive to Chris/RE endings where they gets transported the Marvel Zombies world or something.

Actually nvm. Even that is too much.

Just glad it’s classic Hulk. “Professor” Hulk from the other versus games hasn’t been in comics since like '98. I don’t want Bruce Banner’s mind with Hulk Hands™ and Hulk Feet™ - I want the Hulk!

Grabbing meteors needs to come back as well.

Really now, it’s “Hulk Smash”, silly child.

Umm 3rd-person-speaking Hulk has been on and off in comics before 2007/8, though as far as I can remember it was mostly normal speaking Hulk. He can still talk like a normal person and yell out Hulk Smash and whatnot.

I dunno. A Marvel Zombies stage would be cool. With RE characters in the game, i can’t blame them if they did make reference in someway.

Anyway, if Hulk gets a stage, i hope it’s either Gamma base or the arena on Sakaar.

Hulk slash? Close enough I say, close enough. I can’t wait to see how the big guy handles. Can you believe it’s been 10 years since MvC2 came out? I feel old.

If they’re gonna make palettes swaps again, I wouldn’t mind seeing a Red Hulk, with magma alterations on his attacks.

hulk slash? fail

red hulk as alt obvious would be awesome to see wwh.

This, correct please.
Haven’t been keeping up with the new hulk series, but hasn’t he smartened up quite a bit during his time on Sakaar? Is he back to being a mindless beast again?

Hulk will slash you with his sword.

http://images.comicbookresources.com/previews/marvelcomics/worldwarhulk/04/WWH004a_color.jpg
Damn right he will.

Currently In Pak’s Incredible Hulk Banner is Hulkless and is training his son Skaar to kill the Green Scar Hulk for when he returns. That said, Banner has taken a level in Badass. He was able to throw around Wolverine with his Bannertech.

People call him Mcguyver Banner.