The Monster Hunter Thread: A Whole New World

haha I’m so bad I barely even bother with Port quests.
I just wait for my 3 friends to come over and we ruin shit on our DS’s.

THIS MOFO…My first few encounters with him and he’s all the way in California and shooting arrows at him from Virginia. This ass Michael Jordan’s his way over to me REGARDLESS of where I am. I need to farm more parts off of him and Lagi.

Cross region play and off screen splay coming on the 16th of April!

That’s cool and all but, I wish that I could play online with my BF. We can do local play, but, that’s it. We have to take turns to do online play, which is stupid, unless we got another Wii U. Zzz.

Anyway, I’ve been having fun with it. Almost done with my Lagombi armor. Bunny girl armor is so cute.

One of you can get a 3DS.

He uses the 3DS, but they can’t go online together.

Ahh I see. I misread your post.

I thought there was a patch that lets the Wii U and 3DS play online together?

Nope. Me and my friends (one has a 3DS, the other a Wii U) couldn’t all play together. Either it would just be my Wii U and the 3DS, his Wii U and the 3DS, or me and the other Wii U. Shit’s retarded.

Wow, that’s fucking stupid. Guess me and my gf don’t need to get a 3DS yet then.

It’s pretty stupid at the moment. If I really like this game and wanna play online with him, we’ll end up getting another Wii U in our new place so we can play online together. We’ll see. But, if you don’t mind just doing local play, you can use your 3DS and Wii U console to play together. Just can’t play with other people… Which blows if they’re higher rank and you don’t wanna wait to get that armor/weapons.

#NintendoProblems

Monster Hunter Online just got announced

joint project between capcom and Tencent and it’s powered by CryEngine 3

Trailer

What?!

CryEngine?? That’s nuts.

Looks pretty cool. This is like Monster Hunter Frontier right? I just hope it gets released stateside. MH is like crack to me.

Wow that looks fantastic! I’m hopeful for a western release.

Monster Hunter on CryEngine 3? All my fucking money. I would buy a new rig just to play it

Going through high rank in MH3U 3DS. Saw a quest to kill 10 Jaggia, paid out like 4000z or something.

Took it and immediately realized why it was a high rank mission.

Then the very next mission after that (c.peco) that bastard summons Deviljho to wreck my shit again and I’m just sitting here wishing I had a Wii U and online capabilities.

It really sucks that the 3ds has no online but I guess peeps can take solace in the fact that MH4 will have online, just hope it has G Rank.

I took my Wii U over to someone elses house last thurs. and played with 3 3DS players. Was pretty fuckin awesome playing locally with other people and I didn’t need a TV either.