The Mishima Zaibatsu: Who's worthy?

So I’ve been dabbling around in SFxT for awhile and mainly played with Juri/Hoawrang, otherwise known as Team Korea. I want to try something new and since I recently just got my Ivory Fusion I can easily put in the practice for new characters now. Seeing as how I’m here you can safely assume I’m looking into Kazuya. I’ve see a couple of partner threads here, but they all seem dead so what I want to do is create an official partner thread for Kazuya with tag in combos for each partner listed, what it is a partner needs to suit Kaz or anything to help the team synergy in general. Starting off with who you all use with Kazuya would be a great help; especially since I know with 1000+ post this realm can’t be dead.

So what I’m going to do with this post is have videos with possibly every character paired with Kazuya, or tag in combos, descriptions of what makes this character viable, etc.

So to start off heres a combo video with Kazuya/Heihachi to start things off.
[media=youtube]XnPE-lC3wLs[/media]

Next up is a video featuring Akuma with Kazuya, showing off some more team combos with the two.
[media=youtube]sJ5Sj5WO0VM[/media]

I’d like to continue this conversation, as I haven’t found a good partner for Kaz. I tried King and Steve, but I don’t know, maybe I need to train a little bit more with those two, but thing just haven’t gone smoothly as I thought it would. So, which characters do you guys partner up with our man ,Kaz?

Seems like rekka characters and characters with ground specials are going to be the best. I like the idea of this thread. I’m still soul searching.

I actually like the idea of pairing up Kaz with the likes of Ken, Law or Hwoarang; Setup characters, essentially. Kazuya’s mix-ups can get predictable, and as often as he’s been used online people are wising up to what moves hit where. And those three that I mentioned build meter quite well, giving Kaz a reversal option should he need it. I haven’t played him THAT much, just because I saw how often he was being used online and I like to stand out a little with my characters, so take this with a grain of salt.