THE McHUGE MONSTERS ASSOCIATION - SF5 Community for Online Monsters!

http://i.imgur.com/WWEtgAr.jpg

Hype Video

We’re one of the only Teamspeak 3 servers that has a strong SF5 following. If you don’t live in a metropolitan area, or don’t have anyone to play with, you have us!

The Monsters Association is a collective of Nerds (THAT’S RIGHT, CAPITALIZE IT! SHOW SOME PRIDE!) of all shapes, sizes, colors, genders, credos, nationalities, sexualities, and diets all with a passion for gaming! It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are; if you enjoy gaming and are AT LEAST a little bit weird you have a home here with us.

Things we can offer : Competition of all levels. We have pro-level competitors, we have brand new players and everything inbetween.

If you’re amazing at this game, come and fight our best and get better!

If you’re new or plateuing, come and we will train you!

Ontop of that, we have** The Kraken Tournament! ** our best night of the week. I live every fucking day to make it to next Saturday night!

Every Saturday night we host the Kraken Tournament starting at 7pm EST.

At 7pm EST the Kasual Kraken starts, our tournament for new players and average players (Ultra Bronze and below.)
At9pm EST the big boys play in the Kraken Tournament! That’s where the real action takes place! If you win a Kasual Kraken, you level up and are eligible to play in the big boy Krakens. Win 2 Kasual Kraken titles, and you no longer are allowed in the Kasual tournament. You’ve leveled up to a big boy. >: D

Note : You can only win money by winning the Big Boy Kraken. There’s no pay outs in the Kasual Kraken.

The Krakens are broadcast on Twitch.tv/BRUCE_McHUGE

If any of this interests you, or you have any questions you can become a Monster in a variety of ways :
Join the Teamspeak server : mchugemonsters.typefrag.com:5840 (Download for Teamspeak)
Add me on Steam
Add me on Facebook

hey man, just added you on steam. I was hoping to get hooked up with some other new players to run matches with