The Master of DLC Unlocking -The Jill Valentine Thread

she should summon nemesis for her level 3

Yeah, and as a bonus, if you’re on a team with Chris and Wesker, Nemesis should turn around and attack them lol.

But there is no nemesis in Resident Evil 5. Oh well.

I actually would have liked the crow head cloak

The win quote for Chris, Jill, and Wesker is they all pull guns on eachother. And Jill’s like “I’m in a sandwich”

:tup:

Well now we have a team S.T.A.R.S/Classic RE1

They really made sure real identifiable teams could be made with this game. Well thought out IMO.

I hope she has the Crow outfit in her intro. I wonder if she will speak. She manages to mutter “Chris” in RE5 when the doping device is on her chest (and her figurine has a voice “TAKE THIS”).

Expecting new moveset.

Since it’s RE5 Jill I’m assuming the music from her boss battle will be her character theme.

I got hype for this character, but then realized it’s her RE5 incarnation.

Color me preemptively disappointed.

This is the only character I wanted. Thank you Capcom, for personally pleasing me.

And yeah, they said a while ago that some colors would be costume swaps. They even showed pics of different versions of Spiderman. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see classic Jill, RE3 Jill, and BSAA Jill. I welcome this.

You can’t hide forever…haaa there? you are!

Ahum sorry :sweat:

I guess you are reffering [media=youtube]KRk8mYltv7Y[/media]

As for gameplay I’m expecting a very agile character, with a lot of kicks… and of course her neckbreaker with the thighs
(Chris has his neckbreaker as well, so I won’t see any problems with that for the teen rating).

Neckbreaking was never a reason for T ratings. o_0 Cartoons and E games do it plenty.

I kind of feel the same way considering I really liked the Marvel 2 incarnation of Jill and found her really fun to play, but who knows.

If her moveset does change, she could easily be just as much fun if not more.

You mean like what they did with Roll in Tatsunoko?

Did the game really need another nimble acrobatic female?

And the winner for best thread title goes to…
Jill Valentine!

Yes. yes it did.

Yes, yes it did.

I don’t think so. I think Seth said that while the Marvel characters get alt costumes (which Marvel takes a long time to approve), the Capcom fighters just get color swaps, like Mega Man colored Zero and Spencer but wearing red instead of green.

[media=youtube]0_5LnKVfS5M"[/media]

Why Capcom? It’s gotta be intentional. Dreadlocks Spencer? The box art? X-23? Brainwashed Jill? The only reason I was hype was because I assumed a STARS alt was a given…

Yup, it sure did.