The KOF GGPO/2df thread!

I figured it would be good to have a dedicated thread to online matchmaking via GGPO or 2df. If you want to put up match vids, talk about other players, or set up matches here. This would be the place.

GGPO: XxPhoenixazurexX 2DF: Phoenixazure
98/2k2/Garou. I suck bad at all 3 l-_-
xx_riot_spark_xx@msn.com MSN contact

I play. Add me. Aim- Anakron MSN - xanakronx@gmail.com

My nick on 2DF is Tizoc. I usually will play KoF 2002 or 98.
In 98 my team consists of Rugal, Lucky, Takuma/Heavy D!/Saisyu
2002: Yashiro, Vanessa, Ryo, or I might just pick some character in random :confused:
I confess I’m not the best player out there, but I’ll do what I can.

I wouldn’t mind going a few rounds right now actually. Keep in mind that im major suckage especially since im currently playing on keyboard and not good at it -_-.

You people who are new to this or aren’t that good(like me) better sign up! This is the chance to level up!

2DF/GGPO: HadesHatredEdge
I play 98 and 2002

Add me on msn.

EDIT: I’m usually free around 3pm-12am. More than likely I’ll be on SRK during that time, so if you want some matches, post a request in my profile.

Count me in for 2DF.

Alex2501

Time zone is -8 GMT

I play 98. Generally I come in either in the afternoon or late at night (around 9-10 PM)

mine is:
fiol (2df)
msn: punkermania@libero.it
i live in italy so our timetable can be different

GGPO: Rukawa_kaede
2DF: Kaede_Rukawa

98, 2002

I play most of the time at night

msn:baldomcs@hotmail.com

Signature. SNK scrub. Right now I pretty much just play '98 and some '02.

Alright. Maybe after we all get to figure out eachother better, we should organize some online events. Keep this little thread going. I for one, SUCK…HARD. And would like to get mentored or something (especially once i get a proper joypad). If u want to organize matchups and stuff, we should do it here too and whatnot.

If you guys are looking for matches and use IRC, try idling in #SNKPlaymore on EFnet. I’m in there, plus Omerta, Emil, BBH, Iie-Kyo, EmX, plus others either idle or come in from time to time. There are also a good number of new players to play if you are also new to the games. Really, people of all skills levels and it’s very easy and convenient to talk strats etc. since everyone is in one place.

On GGPO and 2DF I’m DandyJ, but I usually don’t idle on there, I just get on when someone wants to play.

Omerta on both 2df and GGPO. I usually play ST, 98, 2002 and Garou, so hit me up on IRC if you want some matches.

I suck at 02 though. The game just hasn’t “clicked” with me yet.

bigbadmog on 2df

When I’m on, I try start trying to get games on people who can host. If they don’t respond within 30 seconds or something I just look for another player to challenge. If I get no games, I just quit.

Really just play 2k2. No set team really. Took like a 3 week hiatus so I am very bad atm.

Same handle on both.

Rarely on nowadays due to lack of a computer, but am expecting a new one in the next week or so. Usually play garou but am, most of the time, down for 98 and 2k2.

Sweet, you should play me. :lol: Warpticon on both.

GGPO/2DF: eric25

I’ve got '98 and '02 and I’m super bad at them. Hit me up here if you want to play sometime.

Willing to learn more about KOF.

GGPO: Momotaro1992
2DF: OmegaDragon
KOF 98/2k2

I also play Karnov, Garou, SamSho, and Breakers. Still trying to learn all four, especially Garou.

Sorry, dude I had to sleep after I posted that ^^;;;
Tonight I can be free from around 5 PM GMT
Hopefully we won’t get annoying lag @
@

GGPO/ 2DF: MezzoForte

I don’t believe I’ve ever played a vs. player match of KoF in my life. This should be interesting, lol.

Also, I’m glad that the community is gathering for KoF. See Wizard? This change is nice!

Need games? Hit my AIM up: Taggedalias. I’m West Coast, so keep that in mind for lag estimating. For now I’ll be down for '98, but for the old school heads I’ll also play '95.

2df: tama

I play KoF '95, '98 and '02 mostly. Quite terrible in the latter game mostly and less terrible in the 1st two. I don’t mind playing some other Capcom or SNK games (especially ST, Garou, RB2 and Breakers Revenge) so whenever you see me there, challenge me anytime.