The Kazuya Mishima Thread

As your mod (well, one of your mods), let me just clarify that there is no need to put images inside [ spoiler] tags.

Alright. That saves me the trouble of trying to do the spoiler tags manually.

I found this

Around 30 mins of Kaz gameplay and finally someone does some REAL COMBOS

That video was extremely helpful in seeing if his EWGF could be used several times within juggles as well as showing the range on some of his limbs. If nothing changes about the juggling system from now until release then I’m thinking he can at least get two EWGF in plus a slaughter hook(or atleast a slaughter hook between the two EWGF). While it seems like three could even fit in I have a feeling that there will be properties restricting the amount of EWGF’s similar to the 2 launcher limit within one combo.

I just dropped to say ‘hi’, since I’ll want to play the better version of Kazuya - Kuro himself.

HYPE.

I was happy when I saw EWGF substitute the launcher in cost of 1 meter to tag in your other character to continue, and if you tag him again Kazuya can yet come back again and finish it off lol. Pretty insane combo-tools Kazuya has.

Cant wait to play Kazuya. Hope he has this as his alt costume.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20110831162520/tekken/en/images/6/66/Kazuya_Mishima-Third_Costume-_Tekken_6.jpg

Him and Yoshimitsu would be Godlike.

Kazuya Wavedash Invulnerability

Was gonna come post about the wave dash, holy shit, that move is too good lol.

Just got back from NYCC
Kaz is a combo beast in the corner, just do WGF and then do whatever while they’re airborne

I expect 75% of the stick users to complain about how hard it is to do Mist Step on P1 side quickly

I grip my stick differently when I play Tekken.

This will be interesting for me.

That combo Kazuya does at 1:52-1:57, is it possible to do super after that ex-attack?
And if it’s possible is it worth it because with a full metter you can also do a combo to cross art?

Its not possible to do a cross art with that during that combo because he is left with 1 full stock, but if he started with 3 meters he could have either gone for a cross art or a tag art thingy or whatever you call it.

But if you read my post I asked if Kazuya can do his super (which takes 2 meters) or is it wiser to use 3 meters for cross art…

cross arts do about 15% more damage

My bad. I’d use the super so if he gets another combo in, he has an extra bar left to extend it.

c.MP, s.LPx2, C.MK, S.FP XX QCB+PP, C.FP XX QCB+LP, C.FP XX Super or QCB+LP XX Tag

Flashy Corner combo that does well over 50% for full meter

[media=youtube]o8mdHl2-nEA[/media]
[media=youtube]n0_gGcYVOPo[/media]

I’m bumping this up so people can find him.

Anyone know if the neutral part of the wavedash will play as huge a part executing it in this game as it does in Tekken?