The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

WHAT. IN THE ACTUAL. FUCK.

You’ve put all this effort into relatively obscure characters, but create the most bare-bones profile for one of the most popular characters in the series? Leave it to Capcom to fuck up something this simple…
Even the other Alpha characters were treated better than this. We found out about Rose’s disciple, several Final Fight characters got new designs, and the overall lore/universe was expanded. Nothing listed here isn’t super obvious if you played Sakura’s arcade mode in Alpha 3. I don’t even know what they’re thinking with this; there has to be something missing/off we don’t know about.

I was so blinded by rage that I didn’t notice she is 92lbs. WTF

Umm, WHAT THE FUCK were you people expecting after seeing Sakrua in her old costumes in not one, but two of the character stories? People never cease to amaze me with their far-fetched expectations.

wasn’t she heavier in IV?

She’s a fighting genius, didn’t you know? :grimacing:

I don’t think so. According to her Street Fighter Wikia Page, she’s always been a light 92-93 lb

Her stats haven’t changed, literally nothing has.

From lounge

My body is ready…

Thanks for that @Daemos
I’m really hoping to see some more footage. And a release date as well. Maybe a trailer.
I doubt they’re gonna all the remaining DLC characters. But they’ll probably show one. I bet they want us to experience those characters when we actually play.

if Sakura is supposed to be a 15? year old Asian schoolgirl then yes 92-93lbs does seem reasonable no?

You want an explanation?

Capcom doesn’t care about that other shit. They probably let the profile writer do as they please which resulted in, y’know, actual advancement and imagination.

With Sakura though?

Capcom - “She must be a schoolgirl! …please understand” fap fap fap

That’s your explanation

Sakura’s little ass head has disturbed me. Only gameplay vids or images from pimp Urien and Juri can save me now.

Dude…duuuuuuude…

Urien?

As far as I’m concerned about Urien and seeing his gameplay…please understand fap fap fap

Seriously I swear to God this is going to be me the moment I get my hands on Urien footage

I doubt it.

Urien will likely appear very late in the cinematic story I think and if the demo they will show us starts from the beginning then no Urien.

We are more likely to get Boxer and/or Juri.

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH, DAEMOS!

I don’t know where that came from.

So…anyone got any Urien footage? I mean…I can wait until the end of the month (since apparently Capcom is making this my birthday present) but…yeah…anyone?

Sakura was 16 in SFA3, so was Cammy and Karin. Unless she’s Benjamin Button, there is no way she’s 15. That would make her younger than Ibuki.

They’re going to reveal that Sakura is the Winter Schoolgirl. She’s kept cryogenically frozen between Street Fighter tournaments so she’s only aged a matter of days since Alpha

She was 16 in SFA2, and if SFA3 = SF2 then she should’ve been 21 in SFA3 and 22 in SF4, which makes her 23-24 in SF5. Even if she was 14 in SFA2, she would still be too old for that outfit.

Karin at least looks and behaves closer to her age now. I’m hoping Sakura only looks that way in the Shadaloo database and she actually looks closer the older self we saw at the end of her SSF4 prologue’s timeskip.

Ibuki is younger than both. she’s still teenager in SF5.

Sakura, schoolgirl for life. That’s what I’m gona do. With every character that’s named sakura I’m going to assume they are a sakura of some kind everytime.