The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Seth

Also, Remy concept art.

Seth

Now we have Seth, the president of Shadaloo’s affiliated company S.I.N.
What does he have in his stomach? It spins!
(Cool…!)

Name: Seth
Height: 198cm
Weight: 85kg
Blood Type: unknown
Birthday: unknown
Home Country: unknown
Favorite things: make plans
Dislikes: spoiled people

The CEO of S.I.N., upon which Shadaloo depends for weapons.
He has remodeled his body, and has the power to use data from every school of martial arts.
Reluctant to give his body to Lord Vega as substitute, he planned a takeover of Shadaloo.
Huh? Takeover? How despicable!

Wow, he looks… sexy!

Seth look lame
Hippie Remy look like Vega twin

No mention of him being dead…
I swear to god if Juri is working for him in SFV…

Seth’s got some massive thunder thighs, guess he has to have them to copy Chun’s technique.

So according to canon did Seth remodel his own body with the Tanden Engine? I remember seeing this in a couple of places like the English SF4 manual.

It was Seth who developed the tanden engine IIRC and subsequently the FSE. It’s why he is CEO of SIN, Bison saw something special in him, uplifted him, and adopted his tech for the remaining human incubators.

Seth? I was expecting Twelve or Gill. Maybe one of them will be for tomorrow?
Capcom sure enjoy keeping people on their toes.

So Seth was at one point human when he was developing the Tanden Engine? So he was more or less an evil more intelligent version of Abel working under Bison before enhancing himself with his own technology. I was always under the impression that Seth was enhanced under the behest of Bison to become his substitute body, instead of it being Seth’s own decision and Bison wanting to take over his body because it.

Maybe Q is fang after one of his experiments has gone wrong. Or he was disfigured during the destruction of shadaloo

Nice, now we have semi confirmation about whether the Seths were androids, cyborgs, etc. Specifically mentioning his body has been remodeled shows that they are organic clones (Abels or ManCammy’s if you prefer) and then cyborg’d up like in the Udon comic.

That would be* TWO* depressing for me.

6’6" 187lbs, I see Capcom has gone full retard with these SF2ish heights and weights.

I’m intrigued to see how Udon will deal with Q and how they approach his character. I know it won’t be cannon but they’ll probably do a better job then cap com these days

http://i.imgur.com/M5KWCH2.jpg

To be fair Seth has an excuse for having fucked up body proportions.

He’s technically just a hollow human shell stuffed full of ki energy (which I assume has very little mass compared to actual bodily organs)

He’s literally built like a glass canon .

He’s fit

You know, coming back to the topic of the Street Fighter II Animated Movie from a long ago, I like how Capcom/the creators of the movie used this song for the scene when we first see Ken

The first set of lyrics in the song says:

Somehow it feels like a clever move/foreshadowing because Bison wanted to seek out Ryu and used Ken as a bait much later in the movie

Anybody else feels the same?

Song sound cool. How did we get from the awesome animated movie with a bad ass bison and even a bad ass Blanka to today’s games with hugos potatoes prologue and charters like Rufus

Dammit, it’s like they’re trolling me, switching to SF4 with only two SF3 characters left!?

Disappointed in Seth’s look. Since they’re supposedly human bodies enhanced with cybernetics, my hope for SF5 was that Seth would transfer to a new body(his old one having been killed in SF4), without the cybernetic enhancements, and he’d have a less stupid, more human appearance.

That’s an just alt costume though. You can’t really use that as a canon source unless it appears in a cutscene or something.

Had a feeling we were done with SF3 characters when we got Poison, Seth confirms it. I didn’t expect Twelve and Gill anyway.