The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Epic cool read, thanks
Some of the best SF stuff i’ve seen in years

Btw even reading that Ryu did’nt won unfair

Seem more an error of valuation on Sagat side
It will have been unfair if Ryu acted/pretended like he was’nt able to fight anymore or if he used that opening on purpose

But for how it’s explained seem like Ryu was still able to fight (even if uncounscious thanks to SnH) and Sagat lowered his guard because he tought it was all over

Error on Sagat side, do that in whatever fight sport before the ref stop it and call you the winner, and you get a L in your record

I doubt it. Urien is a real name (Celtic).

Apprentice Dolls

Look at these awesome ladies.

Last one seems the sadistic trainer we all want. * I’ve been a bad, bad boy*.

Unexpected.

I don’t like em. Though since they literally just lost ALL of the Dolls, I suppose they really need these now.

I wonder if them all looking like Cammy means they’re a new generation of clones, or if they just happen to do their hair that way.

Trainee Dolls

They are Shadaloo’s Dolls apprentices.
The elite amongst them can become proper Dolls.
In short, they are the Doll cadets.

Name: Junior Dolls
Equipment: Night Vision Goggles, Psycho Power Amplification Device
Duties: Infiltration, Base Security, as the Four Kings order them

Name: Intermediate Dolls
Equipment: Chest Rig, Headset, Psycho Armor (Shoulders), Psycho Stun Gun, Psycho Grenade
Duties: Battle, Base Security, Raiding, as the Four Kings order them

Name: Senior Dolls
Equipment: Psycho Armor (Shoulders)
Duties: Battle Directions, Training of the lower ranks, Battle, Raiding, as the Four Kings order them

The soldiers admire the Dolls.
Some Juniors ones appeared in Chun-Li ni makasechaina.
(did you know that…?)

Intermediate and Seniors are more apt to face the real battles.
Their power rank is Senior Dolls > Senior Shadaloo Soldiers!

Their code names come from the theme “name of flowers in various languages”.
For instance, Löwenzahn¹.

¹ the common Dandelion.

Repetitive shit imho

In b4 mangina’s dislikes

Super boring designs. Masks are always way worse than the pachi-slot Dolls.

Just Cammy-wannabes on the two higher ranks? Super lame.

Boo.

I didn’t think I could grow even more bored of the Dolls. Looks like I was wrong.

Would rather see an entry of Dhalsim’s elephant or Guile’s dog than this. Really.

Disappointing. The designs are generic. I was hoping for something unique. The higher rank dolls look like Decapre alt costumes.

Atleast the Shadaloo hierarchy profiles are almost complete.

So those big shoulder pads have something to do with Psycho Power? I could’ve sworn that was a rumor from the old Warriors Fate thread come to fruition.

A new code name theme eh? Hopefully, they can stick with it this time (glares at Santamu).

Huh… so any of the Four Kings are in command of the Dolls? I thought they only obeyed Bison’s power/ill

FANG is their commander.

I’m guessing Bison makes it so the Dolls will follow the order of the Kings, but he retains complete mental control over them via Psycho Power.

Like, for example: if Vega (using him as an example because F.A.N.G. wouldn’t do this in a million yrs) asked Satsuki to slice Bison’s head off while he was asleep, she’d never follow an order like that. However, if Bison gives her an order to obey Vega’s command while out on a mission, she’d most likely listen to anything he says pertaining to the particular mission.

At last they show up been waiting for them last time! now there canon wow! I like obsecure characters being given profile

They made it with a slight change of head gear

I hope they would consider gouken’s daughter…
And give profile to shadaloo’s scientist

will they bring the rest as background characters…

Dude seem abit an older Apachai

Erm… when are we gonna get Ibuki clan ninjas motherfuckers. Theyre way more interesting than generic dolls.

I’m GLAD they’re generic. There were already TWELVE unique Dolls. More named Dolls is the last thing we needed.

More Dolls is the last thing needed in general.

Well, if the facts as they are represented aren’t true, you can surely disagree with their representation. I’m certainly no infallible genius, and I’m also curious to know where my linguistic researches failed according to @Frágment and @ClockUp .