The Haunted Graveyard: Arthur Video Thread

-_____-

oh my god, seriously! that is awesome.

Could you add the inputs to the descriptions?

WNF 1.3 - Mike Ross vs. Spartan - Some really solid Arthur keepaway here with Doom rocks.

Here.

Obvious post: Arthur combo vid by persona

[media=youtube]IdllkARB0rQ[/media]

Wow… this really sucks (I mean the fact that arthur is getting no real exposure…)

what do you expect
most people shun the zoning/keep away play style and prefer a more rushdown related one

new video of arthur in a tournament on frame-advantage from 4/2/2011

Hat Paul vs 72B @ Strike First Saturdays #1 - MvC3

That’s some pretty great Arthur play! Very intelligent use of the axe especially and good meter management. =)

Seriously about time we started seeing some match vids of him again. Thanks for the link!

One of my WNF 3.1 matches. There are two more somewhere in the archive.

Justin.tv - offcast - WNF 3.1: Real Politix Vs. Duey

Dropped Deadpool combos, womp womp.

Meh it was pretty sloppy. Exciting stuff though, and we need more of this stuff given how unpopular Arthur is. I loled at the X factored Level 3 comeback. I love how that move just KILLS bad assists.

Lv 3 kills good assists too. Arthur with 3+ meters and XF is a pretty damn scary anchor.

One interesting thing I saw was :b::h: then jumpin with XF. Looks like you can jump soon enough after pulling it out to make it useful with XF.

You’re a really good player, not just a good Arthur; it’s clear to me that you’re thinking actively about your actions and your opponent’s actions. James Chen noticed it too. Against Phoenix though, you have to remember to snap her in and kill her at every opportunity. Everyone forgets this. Unfortunately, outside of Deadpool, your team isn’t really equipped to do that because it’s primarily a zoning team. But yeah, your priority should always be to kill her first, burn the meter, burn the X-Factor, whatever it takes.

Thanks for the tips and compliment Tofu. I may think actively, but my execution cost me the match vs. Duey. I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. :sweat:

I’ll be going heavily into the lab with snap-in mix-ups (especially vs. Phoenix), I’ll make sure that bitch doesn’t get an orb off.

Yeah, I normally use Arthur on point but am thinking about making him an anchor vs. Phoenix teams. I also play Dante so he’s a natural for point there - gets snapback from anything and has one of the best matchups vs. Phoenix.

Good stuff Realpolitix, please don’t drop Arthur like everyone else!

Man no recent tournament vids? For shame! How badly I wish MvC3 had match recording, I had some real good ones today with Arthur on anchor pulling off some mean X-Factor Lv 3 + Gold Armour shenanigans.

Mind sharing them?

Tournament players really don’t like arthur or see him as much of a contender