The Griswolds are back!

[media=youtube]-Agle1r_Wdo[/media]

I loved the movies but this is just commercial to be played during the super bowl. I think they need to do another movie called National Lampoon’s Independence Day Vacation.

Hello?.Please I need your HELP!!! I’ve tried posting under the Votes needed folder - but appear not to have access???

We?ve entered our Cuba ?Hotel He!!" vacation in a contest and may actually have a chance of winning?We?re only up against 309 other entries (for the category we?re entered in). Voting runs until Mar 9th.

Here is the link:

It will take you directly to the picture of our collapsed ceiling - in a Varadero hotel room. All you do is cast your vote by clicking on the “Vote 4 Me” button (found at the top left hand corner of the picture).

If interested in reading our entry - to the right of our picture select under the headings:

• Categories: ?other?
  • Type: ?pics?
  • Sort By: ?Views?

Right now we are #1 in views.

I promise you it is a safe and legit site?Thanks for your VOTE and support!

Perfect contest "Griswold’s Family Vacation’…If we win the whole family (15+) have agreed to do Xmas 2010 on a sunny warm beach. Something my father thought he would never have agreed 2 b4…

Griswold Family Hotel He!! Vacation Contest

Hello.Please I need your HELP!!! I’ve tried posting under the Votes needed folder - but appear not to have access???

Weve entered our Cuba Hotel He!!" vacation in a contest and may actually have a chance of winningWere only up against 309 other entries (for the category were entered in). Voting runs until Mar 9th.

Here is the link:

It will take you directly to the picture of our collapsed ceiling - in a Varadero hotel room. All you do is cast your vote by clicking on the “Vote 4 Me” button (found at the top left hand corner of the picture).

If interested in reading our entry - to the right of our picture select under the headings:

• Categories: other
  • Type: pics
  • Sort By: Views

Right now we are #1 in views.

I promise you it is a safe and legit siteThanks for your VOTE and support!

Perfect contest "Griswold’s Family Vacation’…If we win the whole family (15+) have agreed to do Xmas 2010 on a sunny warm beach. Something my father thought he would never have agreed 2 b4…