The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

Mileena and Juri, friends.

10 Likes

Not a bad idea. I suppose I could ask for stuff for my work (though I think I have everything I need, but i’ll think about it some more), or maybe some power tool or something that would help me with the work I do around the house.

Thanks.

they call him the professor

^8:06

2 Likes

game for cowards!!!

4 Likes

out of the box idea:

https://unbound.com/books/things-i-learned-from-marios-butt/

1 Like

@Evil_Canadian could you toss me a quick list of characters that have good solo Mix-ups or pressure in DBFZ?
You know last character standing material.
something like what Base Vegeta can do with it’s EX knees, and not sure about pressure chars.

Does it have to be something that you physically open?

I was thinking a cruise or a short getaway would be nice. Something that you can do and spend time together.

Or just go for spa/massage and a good dinner after that.

3 Likes

Trying out some other characters in Granblue. Ferry is everything I wanted Poison to be in SF5. Makes me more disappointed how she ended up being trash in that game.

1 Like

Stripper in a cake.

4 Likes

Hands of the ghost girl, I was there before you, go play Gran like any SF player who hates actual gameplay.

Ah, GranBlue netcode sucks.

So it goes.

I don’t play characters like Gran. Ladiva was suppose to be my main but he’s not clicking. Charlotta has been amazing and is a keeper. Ferry might too when I figure out how to keep people out. Though I want to give Metera a chance before I commit.

As I said the other day, all games that are relevant have shaite netcode. And no one fucking plays the games with good netcode.
r/kappa might be a cesspool but the trolls there do make a good point, if we want this shit to change we should probably be playing SkullGirls in droves. Or KI. Or Garou.
Is there a PS4 thing like steamcharts for PC? I’d like to know if Garou update on console worked, you’re basically the only person I hear playing it as for PC…
https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=garou%3A+mark+of+the+wolves

Worst part I do not think we have a single rollback netcode game in recent years from the higher echelon of FG developers.

we are so screwed aren’t we?

2 Likes

1 Like

Probably be looking for some granblue matches in about 30 mins, if anyone wants to play

Well, a trip would be nice but too expensive right now, and dinner wouldn’t count (in her eyes). But yeah, an activity we do together could work - depending on what it is. I’ll think about. Thanks!

2 Likes

MK11 has great netcode…

I don’t play it for various reasons, but NRS did put a lot of hard work into it.

1 Like

Too bad the game with good netcodes mostly suck dicks.

:frowning:

6 Likes

we should probably be playing SkullGirls in droves.

Fucking lol, no thanks.

2 Likes

Keep people out?
Ya ain’t palying her right if you try to play her like that.

Stick to Charlotta she is perfect for people like you.

Thinking isn’t your strenght, so she fits.