The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

Yeah it’s one of those series I’ve never really gotten into. I wasn’t in to much fantasy shit as a kid and honestly I didn’t really know anything about tLoZ as a kid. I only knew Link from Smash.

Still not big on fantasy (besides Skyrim) so I don’t really have a reason to check it out.

Edit: I still don’t own a switch either. Not copping until new Metroid drops.

@Volt wanna try some DBFZ?

Samus Thumbs up

2 Likes

Spin, you put me in a real bad situation here…

Ok, I guess… Oops, look at the time, it’s almost midnight and I gotta go to work early tomorrow!

Sorry buddy, I’ll hit you up later. How about Tuesday?

1 Like

Well, just got the news on a friend’s group that there will be no college in 15 days… now I’ll get to draw more tyvm :cowboy_hat_face:

(ignore the reply to Volt, only did it because getting to the newest post just to make a comment on mobile sucks!)

4 Likes

Sounds good. I’m labbing Trunks and I’ve discovered the unreactable mix that is EX Flip. Holy shit he’s busted.

I-I mean… Get some rest. I’ll be playing low tiers on Tuesday.

1 Like

I hope you’ll show off your stuff!

2 Likes

Like hell you will!!!

You’ll be giving me the business and hitting me with all of Trunks’s bullshit.

An asswhooping a day keeps the scrubbiness away! :triumph:

You are so wise.
Hey don’t forget I played shitty low tiers for 2 years on this game!!!
I deserve this.

You can type the latest post number on the url to jump to it.

It won’t land on the actual post, but scrolling like, 10 or 20 posts is better than scrolling through 100.

I miss the “latest” button. (Or more accurately, the fact that you could put #latest on the mobile link and it would take you to the latest unread post.)

2 Likes

No, really. Sandbagging and random picking against people who are new to the community is one thing.

Doing this against people who already know the FGC mentality is disrespectful.

Whenever we play, and that goes to everyone here, I want the business. It’s cool if you wanna polish up a sub or test new stuff, but just fucking around and picking random is not.

1 Like

Aha yeah I get you.
But you know I respect you, man. And no I’m not going randoms, and truthfully last time I wasn’t really doing that either. I had that team in mind for weeks and was watching a lot of stuff on them. This whole top tier thing is still new for me, at least in this game. I wanna see how it goes. I have games planned in about 5 mins with a friend so I’ll see then whether the hype in the lab translates to hype on the field.

1 Like

Course not, you think I wouldn’t notice? This was way too convenient. Base Vegeta and Base Goku on the same team was a stretch for random, Base Goku on mid with the B assist was definitely sketchy too but I knew for sure when I saw those fucking meaty Vegeta fireballs with mixups on top of em and the assist call to distract me.

That was wayyyyyy too good for random tech. :rofl:

Who was the anchor again?

1 Like

do cLK,cLP then link the super.

Not as good as cLK, cLK but its much easier.

1 Like

I don’t remember and tbh that’s dumb but effective tech and that sounds very much like me.

1 Like

reeeeeeeee
1 Like

im not letting this one slide
even if you are correct and blazblue’s plot was at its best, maybe even kinda good, in calamity trigger i refuse to let positivity be directed at blazblue lore that shit is traaaaaaaaash

BountifulTintedGnatcatcher-max-1mb

ThanosNegged

1 Like

They need to rollback the patch. No pun intended.

I’m having to remove ragequitters from my blacklist just to add all the new laggy people that I could play with before.

Thanks Ve, I appreciate that!

I guess c.LP has more active frames?