The Goddess gets picked first. (Amaterasu team compilation and team strategy)

Felicia/Amaterasu/Dante

Felicia on Rolling Buckler, Amaterasu on Cold Star, Dante on Jam Session.

Felicia is on point to start since she builds great meter and can harass. Cold Star and Jam Session are great assists for her since they hit multiple times, Cold Star covers the ground in front of her, and Jam Session gives her an air option (Felicia’s air game is hot trash). Once she’s in, call Ammy and then make the opponent guess.

Amaterasu and Dante can actually utilize Felicia’s assist since they have access to overheads (Dante’s teleport and Amaterasu’s air dash).

Oukami Shuffle off of Rolling Buckler super is a seamless transition.

Still in the early works. I had to switch up the order a bit and replaced Wesker with Dante.

My team so far is Wolvie/Ammy/Dante

Ammy’s assist is ridiculous amazing with Wolvie and Dante. Cold star into berserker slash or instant overheads is almost broken. Plus Dante’s teleport mixup with the assist is amazing.

Ammy holds both ends of my team together pretty well.

I use wolvie (beserk barrage), wesker(samurai edge), ammy (cold star). Ammy I think has one of the best assist in the game once iam in wit wolvie its basically a 3 way guess into 600 damage. It works great for wesker mixups too and weskers samurai edge is great I get a free instant overhead wit ammy into full combos and wolvies assist is good for me keeping ammy pressure.

Team: A.S.P
Ammy/Sent/Phoenix
Cold Star/Drone/TK Shot

Basically, Ammy is my starter going in with rushdown pressure from the beginning building meter and getting more pressure support from Sentinel’s drones. Sentinel comes in if needed as the tank he is and can get cold star assist for more pressure. Then Phoenix will come out at the end for clean up.

Not sure about my team… so far i’ve been having great results. What do you guys think of my team? Still soul searching for the perfect team D:

So can Ammy perform without using any meter? or should I be saving all of my meter for Amaterasu?

Trish/Sentinel/Amaterasu

Nothing really needs to be said. Godlike.

now mind you I’m very bad at this game, but so far it seems like there really aren’t any teams Amaterasu won’t fit in with. She can definately hold her own on point, and cold star (to a much lesser extent bloom) is an excellent assist for pretty much the whole cast. I think Ammy and Sentinel are going to be the two characters we’re all going to be sick of seeing, honorable mention going to Dante and Deadpool.

…only been playing for a few days now, but I think my current team of Wesker/Ammy/Dorm may work for me.

Wesker (Samurai Edge) - Battery
Ammy (Cold Star) - Point
Dormammu (Purification) - Keepaway

Amaterasu will never be as common as those characters. She has low health and a high learning curve playstyle, whereas they are easy to pick up and play on top of having great assists.

My team is Iron Man (repulsar blast)/Amaterasu (cold star)/Dormammu (purification), pretty much the same idea as Dime_x’s team. Iron Man and Ammy both have very flexible playstyles as point characters. I save XF3 for Dormammu to clean up weakened teams, his chip damage is disgusting and he makes a great anchor.

ama (B) wesker (Y) ryu (B)

the team is first place on PS3…

the team rocks 38 winstreak lol altough idk how to play it…

Ammy/Trish/Doom…
Ammy on point t build that better, pretty much the battery on the team,for doom or trish to chip n play keep away if neccesarry. Most likely ill have trish with the metter and jsut play keep away chip. Doom and Trish for traps and AA. lock down with dooms missiles all assist B.

I don’t think she NEEDS meter, her super is really good for catching someone pressing buttons or an assist, but it’s not super damaging imo. Her slowdown is good but I usually only use it to tag in Ammy of a DHC.

Btw my current team is

Dante(Jam) Ammy (Cold Star) Tron(Fire)

Pretty basic, Ammy and Tron have good assist to make Dantes setups with teleport easy, he does alot of damage and is a great point character. If he gets low his assist is still great, and ammy is solid on point esp with tron assist. Trons just a tank with good assist.

Viper (Burn Kick) Ammy (Cold Star) Dante (Jam Session)

Viper on point with Cold Star is pretty effective, Burn Kick assist sets up Ammy unblockables, Dante to make comebacks/close out the match. Viper and Dante are pretty interchangable, still messing around with it. Any suggestions?

Ammy (beta), Felicia (alpha), Arthur (gamma)

Team glass.

I was trying Ammy with Wesky last night, but with Wesky on Beta assist (the Low Samurai Edge).

It hits up an opponent after an air combo, setting up for a Level 3, a relaunch, or a Okagi Shuffle > Maximum Wesker. Plus, Wesker can use Ammy in mixups and to cancel into after his Max Wesker.

The final character I use is Tron on Gustaff Flame though. Tron’s assist is nasty with how much invincibility it has, plus with people having to get low and close to Ameteratsu, they’re likely to get flamed by Tron setting up for a combo.

Plus the team can be all black =).

Can Ammy be an effective battery?

I was wondering what you guys thought of this team. Viper (TK) on point / Doom (Missles) / Ammy (Cold Star). I haven’t really messed around with this character, but I feel like having Cold Star pressure mixed directly with missles. If Viper DHC’s out then that still leaves Doom with a safe DHC. This is very important to me because Viper is obviously one of if not THE most risky characters to DHC in. Ammy would still benefit from missiles (as seen in Clockw0rk’s recent videos against Mike Ross) as well as TK AA. Cold star should work with Doom, but I’m not sure how much TK would help him since he tries to play more keep away. Thoughts? Suggestions? I’m liking the idea and will start messing around when I’m out of class.

EDIT: I have been told that this is very viable if I can deal with the low stamina ratings. I’d still like opinions if someone has any other ideas.

I use Ammy on every team I make. She’s just too good not to.

My A-team right now is Ammy(c.star) / X-23 (a.slice) / Chun (legs)

Ammy and Chun have really good synergy when rushing down. They kill advancing guard together and make a lot of easy combos possible. X-23’s great for getting in easy, her low assist is good, and her DP Hyper connects off of elements surprisingly easy. Like, the character will literally teleport from the air down to the ground into X-23. It looks really glitchy but it works and it does good damage.

I know it’s been asked before if Ammy needs her meter, but can she be a battery? I want to run Phoenix in the back, but a lot of my meter seems to go into Okami Shuffle (Hell, I’ll just do it randomly) and I’m not sure how fast Ammy builds meter comparatively.

I was thinking of first running Viper, Ammy, Dante but I can’t be bothered with Vipers execution. Thinking of bringing in Phoenix, thoughts?

I’m trying out Ammy/Storm/Phoenix. Not sure how it’s working out, but I know that I’ll end up relying on Air Exchanges to build meter… I’m not sure how useful Ammy’s bloom assist is for building meters after the switch, it looks like it renders Ammy too vulnerable to be worth it.