[media=youtube]untDMojaTCA[/media]

[media=youtube]eQOH7eEMqL4[/media]

[media=youtube]rAnJog2vov4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]

[media=youtube]CDPrri8q2lI&feature=bf_prev&list=UL05dM7O_ceFI&index=22[/media]

[media=youtube]zaQ3NLkUQ4Q&feature=bf_prev&list=UL05dM7O_ceFI&index=21[/media]

[media=youtube]75Kc4-Od4S8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]

[media=youtube]RsliOW0ICXw"[/media]

Here’s my contribution. [media=youtube]62rMomQ3Mtk[/media]

edit : Shadow, my personal favorite was the mid screen relaunch setup. That was really creative, nice work.

I don’t actually know if this is good or viable because I don’t understand the game yet and didn’t play mvc2. Uses option.iv’s combo off j.H and an early assist into H Beacon Bomb.

[media=youtube]CjHhB0F-gy0[/media]

also, might be getting ahead of myself here but I though this might be something to optimize? Something I just threw together, mostly just focusing on this concept. Also, I start this with TK H-Drill, didn’t spend time figuring this out damage-wise.

[media=youtube]6F79PWNU-qk[/media]
edit: actually this wouldn’t work because if they’re snapped in they can do things in the air(?)

for those that haven’t seen clakey d play tron / x23 / morrigan

from WNF
[media=youtube]kOVCpbupr_4#t=29m31s[/media]
[media=youtube]kOVCpbupr_4#t=38m08s"[/media]
[media=youtube]kOVCpbupr_4#t=44m44s"[/media]
[media=youtube]kOVCpbupr_4#t=1h47s"[/media]

Clakey D owned, and I’m happy he used X-23 and Tron as they’re in my team also. Picked up a lot of new tricks.

this is a video from Naptown Clutch 2011, the Tron player is Chilldog and he takes our money. We got so much hype in Indy lol. Theres also a few other matches on this guys channel.

[media=youtube]vom_1dKGJBE]YouTube - [MVC3[/media]

Hey, I have kind of weird teams/assists but it does let me get pretty damn solid Tron bnbs.

[media=youtube]_UClT0COIwE[/media] Tron bnbs with Spencer and Haggar assists

[media=youtube]lSaAyN-hfJA[/media]

Dude at the end started seizing up from all the hype, good shit.

YouTube - 2011-02-19 MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3(MVC3)??? MIKATO Part1

@ 4:48

Some Tron tips I made geared for beginners: [media=youtube]lq1PGpoXTk4]YouTube - [MvC3[/media]

[media=youtube]aXN4w_qtckQ[/media]

Mike Ross vs ClakeyD with godlike commentary.

Yeah, ClakeyD representing big time with this Sentinel-less team. I really like what he put together there. Too bad it is working on a new team with Sentinel though lol. I guess he is too good not to use. Really nice combos there with X-23 and some nasty ones with Trone.

A combo I’ve made for Tron, building upon the double beacon finisher from Clakey D

[media=youtube]YqcAg0zf62o[/media]

Good combo, overkill much? :wink: Typically I do variations of this, but end with Servbot Suprise xx Lunch Rush then DHC to save my X-Factor. Just enough to kill but not burn too much meter.

I agree that DHC will be a much better option for damage rather than x-factor. For this combo I just want to perform 5x lvl1 Tron hyper combos (Burning out the entire 5bars) without switching to another character’s hyper combo. Not really doable without X-factor as I don’t have enough assists to cater for 4x Servbot Surprise followed by Lunch Rush.

Some casual matches from the IPW Starbase stream on 03.02.11

Justin.tv - bigbusey - Harrison (Sent/Hulk/Phoenix) vs. Magus1234 (Viper/Tron/Ammy)
Justin.tv - bigbusey - VDON (Sent/Haggar/Phoenix) vs. Magus1234 (Tron/Dorm/Chris)

Was also messing around with the double beacon combo from Clakey D. I was using ironman before but with the otg assist instead.

Anyway combo build just over two meters needed for the supers at the end with a little left over and does good damage.
[media=youtube]hh1yH4nw9_c"[/media]