The Gentleman's Encyclopedia: Aristocrat Edition

Nice stuff, making a lot of changes to the boards.

Also, you finally fixed what I wanted you to edit. xAPO20x is beast and has a solid ass Dudley, love that guy’s Dudley.

So some of the sticky threads that are on this thread through links be taken down? Or this is just like a directory to other threads to make the forums less cluttered?

corner only super combo, maybe character specific but

c.HK->c.HK->c.HK xx Rocket Upper 531 DMG

crHK x 3 works on everyone

lol
still salty that my tut thread isnt listed but its nothin.

Lol I got CH f.HP f.MK to connect

Holy…shit

I’ve gotten ch f.HP c.HP to connect (lol at people that press buttons versus a meaty f.HP

Neither of those sound surprising since both moves have the same amount of startup.

http://shoryuken.com/f333/dudleys-hitbox-data-get-here-238280/

Could you put that link in the references. I’m probably not the only one who forgets what each box and color represents when looking at the hitbox pics.

wut video i gotta make to get my tutorial thread in the references?

No video, just need more PP’s. Lulz

Also, there is a correction to be had. Cross Counter works on non-low, non-armor breaking ultras like Flash Explosion and Rekkashingeki.

I will get more PPs if East doesnt approve of my Dudley. (Besides Iperu and Marn is there any Dudley that has more experience than mine here?)

Me, and I’m so horrbile trollolol.

You and liquid tied imo

Gutter trash.I call trademark on trollolololol.

right, well…

Another correction to be made. Rolling Thunder is only projectile invincible at the beginning of the move. I would say on start-up, but I’m not sure.

I think it’s projectile invisible after the first rush attack… Because I can hit Dhalsim once out of Yoga Catastrophe and then I get hit by Ultra. (done in training.)

U1 doesnt break armor. feel free to focus pressure a dudley using U1 vs you.
If he activates, just hold until first hit lands

Will make adjustments tomorrow.

I don’t understand why jf. Lk, and jf. MK say that they don’t warrant much use. Both are good jump ins (for mixing up your jump distance) and air to airs in a number of situations.