The Gen bible ~ Memoirs of an assassin

I apologize for the errors in grammar, i wrote the base copy used in that guide and being from Nigeria my written English is not perfect.

This is great! Awesome work. :slight_smile:

This is a GREAT guide. I just picked up Gen like 3 weeks ago, and I have a hard time dealing with pressure. I don’t really keep a character for long periods of time because I find most characters boring after being played for a long time, this is not the case with Gen. Is there a way I can download it without having to pay for a membership?

Same here. I picked the Assassin yesterday and i would love to download this. Thanks for the hard work guys!

Pretty compelling read! There’s a lot of good shit I’m here for Gen newcomers like me. :tup:

Ok guys, this thread is pretty old but I was just thinking…

Would it be acceptable if I wrote a similar version to this guide, only prettier? The guide could use alot more information I think and I want alot of peoples input. I’ll update it consistently and make changes accordingly. The Gen forum is a pretty dead place But I think having a nice looking guide might attract some newcomers.

What i’m really asking is to use information in that guide (I will always give credit, of course) for a more expansive better looking guide. I want to practice my InDesign skills and what better way then to make a guide about the greatest character in SF?

I’ll use the USF4 frame data app for the frame data and i’ll try to include alot more sections with tips.

This isn’t a promise but i’d like to work on it when I have spare time so if I DO start working on it, I was wondering if I could have permission hahaha.

Thank you to the 3-4 that may respond!

EDIT: Reading that Gen guide it does actually look cool and alot of effort went into it, but I may still work on something in my own time anyway.

do what you think is best. no one bothers to give credit though. so I don’t see any problems with you making a pretty one.

just gives the srk Gen players a shout out

i’m here to help if needed :slight_smile: