Rugal vs. G. Rugal

G. Rugal

Pros:

• (one of the , if not the) Fastest Walking Speed
  • Great Dash
  • Great Run
  • Good Roll
  • Fast c. lk
  • Alot of additional moves (Great teleport, Running Throw, Raging Demon, hcb, hcb, p super)
  • Small Jump
  • Alot of moves are improved (genocide cutter, kaiser waive and c. lk)
  • now that he has alot more speed can get alot of frame advantage off of fireballs

Cons:

• 2nd Wost Stamina in the game

Things i’ve found:

• Genocide cutter hits 3 times and does alot of damage, it can be used as a bnb (C. lk, s. lk genocide cutter (all 3 hits connect unlike rugal) 2800 damage at ratio 2 against ratio 2 kyo (i recommend lk version) and 2987 damage if you use hk version.

• In a groove, after his bnb you can activate, walk foward, stand strong, then do the hp press, then continue the cc in the corner (fast ass walk).

• In a groove, after his command throw activate, dash foward (fast ass dash) standing lp, hp press, continue cc.

• if you have a level 2 or higher you can do the bnb and hten immediately do a level 2 or 3 genocide heaven super, the first hit will not juggle but the second hit will so it is important you do it as soon as possible so the first kick whiffs. Lvl 1 super does not do the second hit fast enough.

• His running command throw (hcb k) allows you to juggle them afterwards like a air dark smash and of course they both can be used to land a cc in the corner

• His short jump is more like a instant over head like yamakazi and is very useful

• If your cc is blocked if you do the command throw (hcb k)and catch them you can cancel out of it into a press and do your cc in the corner. Timing is strict though.

• He has as much (if not more life) than a ratio 2 sagat at ratio 4

• if you teleport backwards he will recover immediately but you get no meter for a backwards teleport

• u can use air dark smash whiff into raging demon like akuma and teleport raging demon like akuma

• abuse his running throw, if you roll cancel it most of the vulnerability at the beginning makes it better it’s still fast start up for the range and speed it has.

that’s all i can think about, does anyone use him?

actually i had to post this over again.

basically after a command throw, dark smash, bnb, anywhere you can activate walk foward stand strong then do the press and do your cc, his walk is so fast it’s amazing.

That’s too good.